What is an employment trainee unit? What are the requirements for applying for an apprenticeship?
Answer: Employment apprenticeship units refer to various types of enterprises, institutions and social organizations in the Beijing region that have the capacity to provide apprenticeship services and provide on-the-job training opportunities for trainees.
The application probation unit shall also meet the following conditions:
(1) Registered in this city, with good operating conditions, standardized management and strong sense of social responsibility;
(2) It can provide a stable and good office environment, and can provide positions such as integrated management, project planning, enterprise operations, investment and financing, and entrepreneurial innovation;
(3) There is a dedicated human resources management department or full-time staff, a dedicated trainee guide and a trainee management plan;
(4) able to provide certain living allowances and working and living conveniences for trainees;
(5) Being able to provide necessary labor protection articles.