- This Municipality Launched a Special Action to Clean Up and Rectify the Order of the Human Resources Market
- [CCTV13-News Live Room] Beijing: Three companies owed migrant workers wages to "blacklist"
- Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau Launched Special Actions on Migrant Workers' Salary Payment before Spring Festival 2019
- From March 28th to April 26th, the city started to clean up and rectify the city of human resources ...
- [BTV9-Beijing you early] Beijing launched a mobile QR code mobile scan for laborers ...
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the Measures for the Co-investigation of Labor Security Supervision Cases in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Measures for the Implementation of Social Announcement of Major Labor Security Violations in Beijing"
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Implementation Measures for the Evaluation and Management of the Integrity and Honesty of Labor Security in Beijing Enterprises"
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Measures for Complaints against Wages Arrears of Workers in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei (Trial)"
- On the issuance of "Relevant Provisions of the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Administration on the Implementation of Administrative Penalties on the Spot"
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the “Administrative Measures for the Beijing Labor Security Supervision to Receive Cross-regional Complaints and Reporting Cases”
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Administrative Regulations on the Payment of Wages by Migrant Workers in the Field of Engineering Construction in Beijing"
- Notice on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Rules of the Beijing Municipality on the Interim Measures for the Administration of the "Black List" of Wages Arrears of Migrant Workers
- Arrears of wages owed to migrant workers
- Signed the first migrant worker's salary guarantee letter
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei workers' rights protection costs have been reduced
- This city exposes labor violations of 40 companies
- The Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau recently announced that 3 companies were included in arrears ...
- "Double Random"
- Special inspection
- Illegal cases
Contact information for complaints by district
Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei complain of wage arrears
At the same time, the following circumstances can be filed in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region for wage arrears of laborers:
(1) The place of employment of the employer is in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region;
(2) The household registration of workers is in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region;
(3) Employment in non-construction, transportation, water conservancy and state-owned mines ...