Central mobile party members:
The "Interim Measures for the Use of Funds for Mobile Party Members and Party Branch Activities" is now issued to you. Please study carefully and implement them.
Annex: "Interim Measures for the Use of Funds for Mobile Party Members' Party Branch Activities"
Party Committee of Beijing Talent Service Center
April 20, 2015
Interim Measures for the Use of Funds for Mobile Party Members' Party Branch Activities
In order to further strengthen the construction of mobile branch members of the Party Committee of Beijing Talent Service Center (hereinafter referred to as the Talent Center) and regulate the use of funds for the activities of mobile party members, according to the "Regulations on the Collection, Use, and Management of the CPC's Party Fees" (Zhongfafa  No. 3) The relevant requirements are formulated in accordance with actual conditions.
I. Collection of Party Fees for Mobile Party Members
(1) The Party Committee Office of the Talent Center is responsible for the collection, use, and management of party fees, and assigns special personnel to take charge of the work.
(2) Generally, mobile party members should hand over their personal party fees to the party branch secretary on time; party party fees collected by mobile party member party branch secretaries are paid on a quarterly basis in principle, up to no more than half a year.
(3) In special circumstances, mobile party members can also pay personal party fees directly to the Party Committee Office of the Talent Center.
(4) The Party Committee Office of the Talent Center shall promptly issue a party fee payment bill to the party branch secretary or mobile party member who pays party fees, and the individual shall also be registered in the "Instructions for Party Members"; the Party Committee Office of the Talent Center shall, in accordance with the relevant financial system, Submit the party fees collected in time to the financial department for accounting.
2. Sources of Funds for Mobile Party Members' Party Branch Activities
(1) The Party Committee of the Talent Center paid 50% of all party fees in the previous year as the upper limit for the use of the party branch's activity funds this year, and returned it to the mobile party member's branch as the funding for the party branch's organizational activities.
(2) For large-scale activities jointly organized by multiple party branches, the Party Committee of the Talent Center can be responsible for part of the funds required for the activities.
(3) Partial mobile party project funds allocated by superior finance.
Third, the scope of use of funds
(1) Relevant books, audio and video materials for activities such as learning, education and training.
(2) Relevant expenses for study tours.
(3) Relevant expenses for social welfare activities.
(4) Relevant expenses to help party members who have difficulty living and are seriously ill.
(5) Other party branch activities funds that are indeed needed.
(1) When mobile party members and party branches use the activity funds (party fees), they must first fill out the Application Form for the Use of Mobile Party Membership Party Activity Funds (Appendix), report it to the Talent Center Party Committee Office for review, and the Talent Center Party Committee is in charge of leadership.
(2) After the party branch's activity funds are approved, the party branch will advance the expenses in advance. After the end of the activity, the invoice will be effectively standardized and submitted to the Party Committee Office of the Talent Center.
(3) To organize large-scale activities jointly organized by multiple mobile party members and party branches, an activity plan and budget for the use of funds must be submitted to the Office of the Party Committee of the Talent Center in advance.
(4) The use of funds allocated by higher-level finances shall be handled in accordance with the relevant financial regulations of the Talent Center.
5. The interpretation of these measures is provided by the Party Committee Office of the Talent Center.
6. These Measures will be implemented from January 1, 2015. The original "Interim Measures on the Use of Funds for Mobile Party Branch Activities" will be repealed at the same time.
Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau © Copyright
Policy Advisory Service Hotline 12333
Government website identification code: 1100000062 Beijing Public Network Security: 110102000777 ICP record number: Beijing ICP No. 05056884