Announcement of the first public recruitment of staff in Beijing Shijingshan Hospital in 2020
发布日期：2020-01-15 Source: Beijing Shijingshan Hospital Date: 2020-01-15
In accordance with the spirit of documents such as the "Implementation Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Beijing Public Institutions" (Jingrenshe Zhu Ji Fa  No. 102) and the actual work needs of Shijingshan Hospital, 37 public institution staff are openly recruited for the society. The matters are announced as follows:
I. Requirements for candidates
(1) abide by the Constitution and laws and have good morals;
(2) Physical conditions adapted to the requirements of the post;
(3) Beijing permanent resident registration and personnel and administrative relations are in Beijing, fresh students of non-Beijing students must meet the entry requirements;
(4) Educational qualifications, majors, professional and technical (positional) qualifications, qualifications (professional, professional) qualifications or professional skill levels required by the post requirements (Graduates with a master's degree or above are required to be the starting point for full-time undergraduates).
(5) Comply with the relevant provisions of the avoidance system and meet other requirements for the post requirements.
The recruitment takes the form of on-site registration and qualification review. Each candidate is limited to one post.
(I) Registration time:
February 4 (Tuesday), February 6 (Thursday), and February 7 (Friday) 2020, 8: 30-11: 00, 13: 30-16: 00
(B) Registration Place: Room 212, the second floor of the administrative building of Shijingshan Hospital.
(3) Materials required for registration:
1. Registration form (Internet download);
2. Original and photocopy of identity card and hukou book (card); (collective account personnel must bring a copy of the first page of the collective account with the school seal);
3. Two recent 1-inch bareheaded photos;
4. New graduates in 2020 need to provide transcripts, employment recommendation forms, original English and Certificate 6 and copies. Those who already have a doctor's qualification must bring the original and copy of the doctor's qualification certificate. Bring the original transcript and photocopy. (Remarks: The employment recommendation form needs to be completed and stamped with the official seal of the college-level employment authority of the graduate institution, and the transcript must be stamped by the college-level education administration department of the graduate institution);
5. Social personnel must bring the original identity card, original hukou, original education, degree certificate, qualification certificate, practising certificate, professional title certificate, medical professional graduate certificate for residents and resident standardized training after 2012, all copies of the above materials, print to participate Social insurance record for work.
(IV) Registration process
1. Fill out the registration form;
2. Recruitment unit qualification review, preliminary review and seal;
3. Obtain the Admission Notice.
(1) Written test content
Written examinations will be closed, with a perfect score of 100 points. The scope of the exam includes comprehensive literacy, basic abilities, and knowledge and comprehensive abilities related to the employment position.
(B) Time: February 28, 2020 (Friday) 14: 00-16: 00 (Remarks: Candidates are required to arrive at the examination place at 13:30 to check the admission ticket and ID information)
(3) Written test location: Scientific Research and Teaching Building of Shijingshan Hospital
(IV) Results inquiry
Written test scores are implemented on a 100-point scale, with a passing mark of 60 points. Within 7 working days after the written test is completed, please log on to the Shijingshan portal website's public recruitment column (http://www.bjsjs.gov.cn/zwgk/gkzp/) to check the results. Each recruitment position determines the interview candidates from high to low according to the ratio of the number of people to be recruited and the number of people participating in the interview 1: 3. Those who have scores lower than the qualifying line cannot enter the interview. The actual number of people below the qualifying line will be interviewed.
The interview mainly examines applicants' comprehensive analysis, logical thinking, language expression, on-the-spot adaptability, job matching and image appearance, etc., with a perfect score of 100 points. The interview will be recorded throughout.
Interview scores are based on a 100-point scale with a passing mark of 60 points. Written test scores and interview scores are counted as comprehensive scores with a weight of 50% and 50%, respectively.
The interview and comprehensive results will be published for seven days on the Shijingshan portal website's open recruitment column (http://www.bjsjs.gov.cn/zwgk/gkzp/). Each recruitment position will be based on a 1: 1 ratio among qualified candidates. According to the ranking of the comprehensive results, the candidates for the medical examination and inspection will be determined.
The specific time and place of the interview will be announced separately.
Fifth, assessment, physical examination and publicity
Recruitment units organize assessments and physical examinations. The content of the assessment mainly includes the ideological and political performance, moral quality, professional ability, and performance of the applicant. The medical examination standards shall be implemented with reference to the relevant medical examination standards adopted by civil servants.
The information of the candidates who have passed the physical examination and assessment is publicized on the Shijingshan portal website's public recruitment column (http://www.bjsjs.gov.cn/zwgk/gkzp/) for seven working days. Once the announcement is started, if there are any vacancies in recruitment positions, they will not be postponed. If there is no objection to the announcement, the transfer procedure shall be handled in accordance with relevant regulations.
Candidates shall cooperate with the time limit and requirements specified by the recruitment supervisor to cooperate with the completion of assessment, physical examination and transfer. If they fail to complete the time limit and requirements, they shall be disqualified.
Six things to explain
(1) From the qualification review to the end of recruitment, candidates should ensure that the phone number left at the time of on-site registration is in smooth contact. If the phone contact is not smooth and the candidate cannot be notified, the candidate is responsible for the consequences.
(2) Social personnel shall obtain the consent of the unit before applying for the examination. After the proposed candidates have no objections, the proposed candidates must assist the hiring unit to complete the administrative relationship transfer procedures in a timely manner.
Consulting Tel: 88689470, Contact: Teacher Wang
Supervision Phone: 88689008
1. "Beijing Shijingshan Hospital's first open recruitment of staff positions and requirements in the first half of 2020"
2. "Shijingshan Hospital Public Recruitment Staff Registration Form"
Beijing Shijingshan Hospital
January 15, 2020