Public Notice of Recruiting Staff in Publicity Center of Beijing Municipal Health and Health Commission in 2020
发布日期：2020-01-15 Source: Publicity Center of Beijing Municipal Commission of Health and HealthRelease Date: 2020-01-15
The higher-level unit of the Publicity Center of the Beijing Municipal Health and Health Commission is the Beijing Municipal Health and Health Commission, which is a fully funded public institution. Its responsibilities are: to undertake the scientific popularization of Beijing's health and health system policies, laws and regulations, health literacy, medical humanities, etc .; to be responsible for system work dynamics, results, advanced models and other publicity and reporting; to organize industry cultural activities and system publicity cadre business guidance Training work; promote the construction of publicity positions and platforms, plan and produce television, feature films, documentaries, and graphic and promotional materials, multimedia fusion and dissemination; be responsible for public opinion monitoring, analysis, and early warning; be responsible for the collection of image data for important meetings and major events, Organize, edit, and archive. According to the work arrangements of this unit, in accordance with the relevant regulations and the principle of assigning posts, two staff members are now openly recruited to the society. The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Requirements for candidates
(1) Recruitment positions and professional requirements (see Annex 1 for details);
(2) abide by the Constitution and laws and have good moral conduct;
(3) Has a permanent residence in Beijing;
(4) The relationship of personnel files is in Beijing, with dispatch standards, clear resumes, complete assessments, and complete payrolls;
(5) Familiar with professional knowledge and skills, good health, and able to adapt to job requirements; have strong organization and coordination ability and good teamwork awareness;
(6) Comply with the relevant provisions of the avoidance system.
The recruitment takes the form of online registration. Application materials should be sent to the mailbox: email@example.com before February 29, 2020. The subject of the email uniformly uses the following format: [Application]-Name-School-Education. The requirements for application materials are as follows:
(1) Fill in the "Application Form for Public Recruitment of the Publicity Center of the Beijing Municipal Health and Health Commission" (Annex 2), and fill in the content without missing items and items without content.
(2) A photocopy of the hukou account (including the first page, personal page, and change page);
(3) Copy of ID (front and back);
(4) Personal detailed resume (requires to attach a photo of my recent crown-free color certificate);
(5) Provide copies of academic qualifications, degrees and other certificates or award certificates;
(6) A copy of the work permit of the current work unit should be provided for those who have already worked.
(A) written test
The Publicity Center of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Health and Health conducts preliminary qualification examinations of applicants based on job requirements, determines those who take the written test, and implements a 100% score on the written test. The passing score is 60 points. The specific test time and place will be notified by phone and text message. Candidates who have failed the qualification examination will not be notified separately.
(2) Interview and results inquiry
Recruitment positions are determined based on the ratio of the number of people to be recruited to the number of interviewees 1: 5, and the interview candidates are determined from high to low scores based on written test scores. For positions that do not reach 1: 5, candidates for interviews are determined based on actual conditions. Interview scores are based on a 100-point system, which mainly examines the ability of candidates in comprehensive analysis, organizational coordination, emergency communication, and professional skills. Written test scores and interview scores are counted as comprehensive scores with weights of 40% and 60%, respectively. The interview and comprehensive results will be published on the official website of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Health (http://wjw.1in4mentalhealth.com/) for 7 working days. Recruitment positions will be based on a 1: 1 ratio. Among the qualified candidates for the interview, the candidates will be selected according to the ranking of the comprehensive results. The specific time and place of the interview will be announced separately.
Fourth, assessment, physical examination
The assessment content mainly includes the ideological and political performance and moral quality of the applicants. The medical examination standards shall be implemented with reference to the relevant medical examination standards adopted by civil servants.
Candidates who pass the assessment and physical examination are determined to be candidates for recruitment. Information on recruiters will be posted on the official website of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Health (http://wjw.1in4mentalhealth.com/) for 7 working days. The list will be published within 7 working days of this unit and accept social supervision. Acceptance procedures shall be handled in accordance with relevant regulations.
Six things to explain
(1) From the qualification review to the end of recruitment, candidates should ensure that the phone number left at the time of registration is unblocked. If the phone connection is not smooth and the applicant cannot be notified, the applicant shall be responsible for the consequences.
(2) Candidates shall cooperate with the completion of assessment, physical examination and acceptance according to the time limit and requirements stipulated by the unit. If they fail to complete the work within the prescribed time limits and requirements, their qualifications shall be cancelled.
(3) Candidates must provide true and valid personal information and certificates, certificates and other materials. Those who provide false information and falsify related materials will immediately cancel their registration and employment qualifications as soon as they are found.
Attachment 1. Public recruitment positions in Beijing Public Health Center in 2020
Attachment 2. Application Form for Public Recruitment of Beijing Public Health Center in 2020
Publicity Center of Beijing Municipal Health Committee
January 15, 2020