Notice on the topic selection and application of the advanced training project for the national professional and technical personnel knowledge update project in 2020
发布日期：2020-01-16 Source: Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau Date: 2020-01-16
Jingrenshe Special Skills  No. 6
人力资源部，各有关单位： Human Resources and Social Security Bureaus of various districts, Personnel (Science and Education) Offices of Municipal Ministries, Commissions, Offices, Municipal Scientific Research Institutes, Headquarters Human Resources Department, and relevant units:
20〕1号）要求，市人力资源社会保障局将继续组织2020年国家级高级研修项目申报工作。 In order to implement the requirements of the report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China on “continuing education, speeding up the construction of a learning society, and vigorously improving the quality of the people”, to promote the construction of a professional and technical personnel team in China, and to strengthen the continuing education of professional and technical personnel, Implementation Plan of Talent Renewal Project (Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security  No. 112) and "Administrative Measures for Advanced Training Projects for Knowledge Renewal Engineering of Professional and Technical Talents" (Human Social Affairs Agency  No. 70), in accordance with "Human Resources and Social Security Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Collecting Professional and Technical Personnel Knowledge Update Project on the Selection of Advanced Training Projects in 2020 (Hunan Social Agency Letter [ 20 20] No. 1) requires that the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau will continue to organize 2020 national-level advanced training Project application work. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Selection Scope
1. Focus on major national development strategies such as the strategy of strengthening the country by talents, the strategy of innovation-driven development, the strategy of coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, and the strategy of rural development.
2. Equipment manufacturing, information, biotechnology, new materials, marine, financial accounting, ecological environment protection, energy resources, disaster prevention and mitigation, modern transportation, agricultural science and technology, social work, etc. determined around the national professional and technical personnel knowledge update project 12 9 key service areas and 9 modern service industries such as modern logistics, e-commerce, law, consulting, accounting, industrial design, intellectual property, food safety, tourism, as well as key areas such as the Internet, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technology, The main research directions are digitalization, intelligence, and green transformation and upgrading of the manufacturing industry, the innovation ecosystem of the integrated circuit industry chain, the development of 5G industries, the fuel cell vehicle industry, and the transformation of scientific and technological achievements, highlighting the city's key development industries.
3. Help win the fight against poverty, and provide talent and intellectual support for poverty alleviation and development.
4. Focus on highly-skilled talents and strengthen the training of high-level and urgently needed professionals.
2. Training requirements
1. Curriculum. According to the high-level, small-scale, and characteristic-oriented requirements, carefully set up training courses, invite authoritative experts to teach, and adopt a variety of effective methods such as theme reports, special seminars, academic exchanges, and on-site teaching to conduct training. The training time is about 5 days.
2. Recruitment of students. Advanced training programs should be open to trainees nationwide. Trainees should generally be professional technicians with senior professional and technical positions (or professional titles) or personnel working in relevant management positions in enterprises and institutions. The talents in the old district and the grassroots are leaning. There are about 70 students in each period, and classes should be completed before November 15, 2020.
3. Funding guarantee. The funds for advanced training projects are specially funded by the central finance. Except for the round-trip transportation costs, the students shall not be charged any fees. Funding is mainly used for accommodation, meals, training venues, lectures, etc. for advanced training projects. After the project is completed, it will be reimbursed to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security in accordance with relevant financial regulations. The maximum funding for each project is RMB 175,000. Enterprises must have training qualifications and be able to issue training invoices.
1. Topic declaration. All units determine the training topics based on the actual situation, fill in the "Application Form for Advanced Training Projects of Professional and Technical Talent Knowledge Update Project 2020", stamp the official seal, and submit it to the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau before February 6 (Thursday). Technical staff management office.
2. Review recommendation. After the Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security has compiled the application materials of all units, it organizes continuing education and relevant industry experts to conduct review and selection of outstanding topics, and conducts an online project public service platform (www.zsgxgc.gov.cn) through the professional technical knowledge update project. The declaration shall be uniformly recommended to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security.
3. Organize implementation. After the topic selection is reviewed by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and incorporated into the annual project plan, the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau will deploy the selected project to organize the implementation.
Contact: Zang Yuyou, Zhang Yanmin
Phone: 63167768 63161130
Attachment: Application Form for Advanced Training Project of Professional and Technical Talent Knowledge Update Project in 2020
Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
January 15, 2020