Public Recruitment Announcement for Beijing Emergency Center in 2020
发布日期：2020-01-17 Source: Beijing Emergency Center Release Date: 2020-01-17
Beijing First Aid Center is a public institution directly under the Beijing Municipal Commission of Health and Health. It is a professional pre-hospital medical first-aid institution. Its main functions include 120 first-aid dispatch command in the city, pre-hospital first aid, medical emergency support, Beijing first aid network management, first aid scientific research and training, and whole city Emergency medical quality control. According to the spirit of the "Implementation Measures for Public Recruitment of Staff in Beijing Public Institutions" (Jingrenshe Zhu Ji Fa  No. 102) and other documents, combined with the actual work needs of the Beijing Emergency Center, it is now openly recruiting 26 careers for new graduates in 2020. Establishment staff. Related matters are announced as follows:
I. Basic requirements for candidates
(1) Abide by the Constitution and laws, have good moral conduct, and love emergency medical services.
(2) Proficiency in professional knowledge and skills, good physical condition, mental health, ability to adapt to job requirements, cheerful personality, strong communication and contingency ability, good teamwork awareness, and other requirements for job requirements.
(3) New graduates in 2020
1. Undergraduate and below qualifications are required for Beijing students; graduate students and above for non-Beijing students must meet the conditions for the introduction of non-Beijing students by the Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, and there must not be any situation that affects the introduction of non-Beijing students.
2. Those with a college degree are 25 years old and below (born on or after January 1, 1995), and those with a bachelor degree or above are 30 years old and below (born on or after January 1, 1990).
3. Candidates should be qualified during school and obtain the corresponding education and degree upon graduation, otherwise they will not be accepted for employment.
(4) Comply with the relevant provisions of the avoidance system.
(V) For details of recruitment positions and professional requirements, please refer to Annex 1.
The recruitment is sent by email. Each applicant is limited to one position.
(I) Registration time: From now until 17:00, March 15, 2020
(II) Registration email:
Candidates are required to fill in the "Beijing Emergency Center Open Recruitment Registration Application Form" (Annex 2). The content must be complete and truthful, and dishonest reporting will affect the result of the recruitment. The electronic resume is sent to the mailbox of email@example.com, and the email name is set to "applicant position + name + education", such as "pre-hospital emergency doctor + Zhang San + undergraduate". Failure to fill in the above requirements is deemed invalid .
Qualification review and assessment
(1) Our center will conduct qualification examination for the recruited personnel according to the recruitment conditions. Those who pass the qualification will notify the professional test, written test and interview, and the time and place will be notified separately.
Qualifications are required to submit materials:
1. Original ID and photocopy
2. Employment recommendation form, original and transcript
3. Relevant materials required in job recruitment conditions
4. One inch recent badgeless frontal photo (name on the back)
(2) The assessment is divided into two parts: written test and interview. The personnel department organizes relevant departments and experts to conduct assessments on the ideological and political performance, professional accomplishment, and business ability of hired personnel, and adds skills operation assessment content according to the specific post situation. Only those who pass each assessment link can enter the next assessment link. Each recruitment position determines the number of candidates for the interview from high to low according to the ratio of the number of people to be recruited to the number of people participating in the interview: 1: 3. For positions that do not reach 1: 3, the actual number of candidates who have not less than the qualifying line will be interviewed . Written test and face-to-face scores are based on a percentage system, with a passing score of 60 points. Written test scores and interview scores are counted as comprehensive scores with a weight of 50% and 50%, respectively. Each recruitment position determines the candidates for the physical examination and inspection according to the 1: 1 ratio and according to the ranking of the overall results.
4. Medical examination, inspection and publicity
The unit uniformly organizes inspections and medical examinations. The inspections mainly include the ideological and political performance, moral quality, professional ability, work performance, personnel files, etc. of the applicants. The medical examination standards are implemented by referring to the relevant medical examination standards for civil servants.
Applicants who have passed the assessment, physical examination, and inspection are determined to be candidates for employment. Information on the personnel to be hired will be posted on the website www.beijing120.com for 7 working days. Acceptance procedures shall be completed in accordance with relevant regulations without any objection after the publication period.
V. Items to be explained
(1) From the beginning of registration to the end of recruitment, candidates should ensure that the telephone number left at the time of registration is unblocked. If the poor telephone contact makes it impossible to notify the candidate, the candidate is responsible for the consequences.
(2) Candidates shall cooperate with the completion of the assessment, physical examination and acceptance according to the time limit and requirements stipulated by the recruiting unit. If they fail to complete the work within the specified time limits and requirements, their qualifications shall be cancelled.
(3) Qualification review runs through the entire process of open recruitment, and applicants must provide true and valid personal information and related materials such as certificates and credentials. Anyone who does not comply with the registration conditions or provides false information or falsifies related materials will be immediately cancelled as soon as they are found. Those who have completed the employment procedures will be canceled. The parties bear all the consequences arising therefrom. The unit has the final right to interpret the results of the qualification review.
Contact Person: Personnel Ke'an, Beijing First Aid Center; Tel. 010-66014339.
1. Beijing Rescue Center's open recruitment positions and requirements for fresh graduates in 2020
2. Beijing Rescue Center Open Recruitment Registration Form
Beijing Emergency Center
January 17, 2020