Announcement of Public Recruitment of China Academy of Traditional Opera in 2020
发布日期：2020-01-20 Source: China Academy of Traditional OperaRelease Date: 2020-01-20
China Academy of Traditional Chinese Opera is located at No. 400 Wanquan Temple, Fengtai District, Beijing. The college was established on January 28, 1950, originally under the Ministry of Culture, originally called the Opera Experiment School of the Ministry of Culture's Drama Improvement Bureau, and officially named the Chinese Opera School in January 1955. In November 1973, it was incorporated into the "Central May 7th Art University" of the Ministry of Culture, and later changed its name to "Central May 7th Art University Opera School". In February 1977, the system of Chinese opera school was officially restored. In October 1978, it was upgraded to the China Academy of Traditional Opera with the approval of the State Council, and enrolled the first undergraduate students. Transferred to Beijing in 2000, the state implemented a system in which the Ministry of Culture and the Beijing Municipal Government jointly established the Beijing Municipal Administration.
The school motto of the college is "Benefits from the arts and the future." The college currently has 12 Peking Opera Departments, Performance Departments, Director Departments, Music Departments, Opera and Literature Departments, Stage Art Departments, New Media Arts Departments, International Cultural Exchange Departments, Ideological and Political Theory Departments, Sports Departments, Continuing Education Departments, and Secondary Schools. Teaching units include three first-level master's degree programs in "Drama and Film Studies", "Music and Dance Studies", and "Art Theory", with 14 undergraduate majors and 28 professional directions. Beijing Opera Performance is a traditional advantage specialty of the academy, and it is also a national and Beijing-level specialty. In 2017, it was rated as a first-class specialty of a university in Beijing. As of now, the college has a total of 433 faculty members.
Due to the needs of the development of the school's cause, it adheres to the principles of "openness, fairness, competition, and merit selection", and publicly recruits staff to the society in accordance with the "Implementation Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Beijing Institutions." The related matters are announced as follows:
I. Basic conditions for recruitment
(1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Possessing good political qualities, professionalism and moral cultivation, observing disciplines and laws, and conducting good behaviors;
(3) Physical conditions for performing duties normally;
(4) Candidates should have a permanent residence in Beijing or be a college graduate in 2020. Fresh graduates must be qualified for employment dispatch, have good academic performance while in school, and have no record of retake. Among them, fresh graduates from outside Beijing are limited to colleges and universities in Beijing and meet the entry requirements for Beijing;
(5) Personnel who have been punished by public security detention or above, have participated in illegal organizations, or have been disciplined by the party or politics shall not be recruited;
(6) Meet the requirements of the avoidance system. Candidates who have a marital relationship, a direct blood relationship, a close blood relationship within three generations, or a close marriage relationship with the person in charge of the recruitment unit and relevant personnel responsible for the recruitment work shall not apply for the position of secretary, personnel, finance, disciplinary inspection of the unit, and A position with a direct supervisory relationship with the person in charge of the unit. The person in charge of the unit and the person in charge of the recruitment work should also evade those who have the above-mentioned kinship relationship with themselves or that may affect the fairness of recruitment when handling recruitment matters.
Recruitment positions and specific qualifications
In addition to meeting the basic requirements for recruitment, other qualification requirements for each position must also be met. (See the attachment to this announcement for details)
Third, the recruitment process
(1) Accepting applications from candidates
The registration system will start accepting applications from January 31, 2020, and the deadline for accepting application materials is 24:00, February 25, 2020. See the registration method for details.
Candidates who meet the recruitment requirements will be notified by phone, text message or email to participate in the college's written test, post professional assessment (interview, trial lecture, practical operation, etc.), review interview, etc. Those who do not meet the requirements will not reply. Please forgive me.
(2) Examination of qualifications and post conditions
The personnel department of the college conducts preliminary qualification examination of the personnel who have registered through the system, and each recruitment department reviews the qualification requirements of the recruited personnel. After passing the examination, they can participate in subsequent assessments. During the assessment period, a review will be conducted on the qualifications of the applicants, and those who fail the review will immediately be disqualified.
1. The assessment is divided into three steps: college written test, post professional assessment, and review interview. The college written test is a qualification test. Post professional assessment is based on the nature of the post, including interviews, written tests, test lectures, practical exercises, etc., and scores are ranked according to the test results.
2. If you are applying for a teacher position, after passing the college written test, you will participate in the professional assessment of the position. Candidates for the review interview will be determined based on the post professional assessment score from high to low 1: 3. If the number of candidates eligible for the review interview fails to reach the required percentage, the review interview will be conducted according to the actual shortlisted candidates.
3. If applying for non-teacher positions, after the college's written test results pass, determine the qualification according to the ratio of high to low 1: 5 and participate in the professional evaluation of the post. Candidates for the review interview will be determined based on the post professional assessment score from high to low 1: 3. If the number of candidates eligible for the review interview fails to reach the required percentage, the review interview will be conducted according to the actual shortlisted candidates.
(4) Determine the personnel to be hired
1. Based on the review interview results, physical examination results, and quotas for entry into Beijing issued by superiors, research and determine the candidates for employment in accordance with the principle of "choice of admission". The list of personnel to be hired is published on the bulletin board of the college website, and the publication period is 7 working days.
2. The list of personnel to be hired shall be submitted to the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security for the record, and the employment procedures shall be completed. The formal approval of the units above the final settlement and employment matters shall prevail.
3. The recruitment process and related notices and information will be announced on the bulletin board of the official website of our hospital at http://www.nacta.edu.cn. Candidates are requested to pay attention in time.
Application Methods and Requirements
(I) Registration method
1. The application system will be opened on January 31, 2020. Candidates need to log in to the application system http: // zhaop n.nacta.edu.cn 进行注册，注册完毕后进入“我的简历”，填写个人信息，同时在“简历附件”处打包上传相关附件。 i n.nacta.edu.cn for registration, after registration, enter "My Resume", fill in personal information, and at the same time package and upload relevant attachments at "Resume Attachment". The annex should include the following:
B. Diploma certificate obtained (returned personnel need to provide a degree certificate from the Ministry of Education) (scanned copy)
C. My ID card, resident account book (scanned copy)
D. Award certificates, various certifications (scanned copies);
Among them, fresh graduates must also provide scanned copies of the following materials:
A. Graduate employment recommendation form;
B. Transcripts (stamped by the Academic Affairs Office or Graduate School Office, where all required courses fail, and they can graduate on time and obtain the corresponding degree);
C. Certificate of “All Recruitment and All Points” issued by the school-level employment authority.
2. Select the position you want to apply for registration, each applicant is limited to 1 position. Please be sure to complete your registration before the deadline. The system will automatically close after the deadline. This open recruitment can only be registered through the application system, other registration methods will not be accepted.
3. After receiving the notice of participating in the “Unified Review Interview”, the following materials are required. Those who do not submit the materials on time will be disqualified.
Specific requirements: A. Original and photocopy of my permanent resident registration book (collective account must submit original page and photocopy of my own page); B. Original and photocopy of academic degree obtained (returned personnel need to provide a degree certificate from the Ministry of Education); C. New graduates must provide the original certificate, photocopy and original and photocopy of the transcripts (seals of the school's employment authority); D. Non-new graduates must provide personnel file archives; E. Those with work experience Personnel need to provide all social security personal rights records; F. Personal resume. The above original documents are returned after being reviewed by the Personnel Office. Other application materials will not be returned.
(B) Registration and application requirements
1. If you fail to register or submit materials as required, you will be disqualified;
2. Candidates must ensure that the materials provided are true and accurate. Once the materials are found to be false and false, they will be disqualified;
3. If there are other violations in the application process, the college will deal with them in accordance with the requirements of the "Provisions on Handling Violations of Discipline and Violations of Public Institutions" (Ministry of Human and Social Affairs 2017 ).
V. Employment benefits
China Academy of Traditional Chinese Opera is a Beijing-affiliated university and enjoys the benefits of Beijing's career establishment. Relevant remuneration will be given in accordance with relevant regulations of Beijing and schools. Social insurance, housing subsidies and housing provident funds are implemented in accordance with relevant national and Beijing regulations.
Address: No. 400 Wanquan Temple, Fengtai District, Beijing, Personnel Office, China Academy of Traditional Opera
Contact: Mr. Zhao (University) Mr. Shi (Affiliated Middle School)
Contact number: 63371110 (University) 63554259 (attached high school)
Attachment: 2020 China Academy of Traditional Opera's open recruitment positions, number and requirements
Personnel Office of China Academy of Traditional Opera
January 18, 2010