Capital Sports Institute (Beijing International Olympic Academy) Public Recruitment 2020
发布日期：2020-01-20 Source: Capital Institute of Physical EducationPublished Date: 2020-01-20
学院路地区，东临“蓟门烟树”景区，西与中关村高科技园区毗邻，地理位置优越、校园环境幽雅。 The school is located in the Xueyuan Road area where universities gather , facing the "Jimen Smoke Tree" scenic area in the east, adjacent to the Zhongguancun Hi-Tech Park in the west, with a superior geographical location and elegant campus environment. The school has 12 undergraduate majors in physical education and related disciplines, and two first-level disciplines authorized for physical education and psychology. Physical education training, sports human science, sports humanities and sociology, traditional ethnic sports, sports rehabilitation, sports There are 6 second-level master's degree authorization points in psychology, 2 master's degree awards in sports master's degree, and journalism and communication master's degree. It has 3 key (construction) disciplines in Beijing. The majors of physical education, martial arts and national traditional sports were approved as “Key Construction of First-Class Majors” in Beijing universities in 2019. Two majors of physical education, martial arts and traditional national sports were selected as national first-class undergraduate professional construction sites, social sports guidance and management, and sports rehabilitation. Two majors were selected as provincial first-class undergraduate professional construction sites. Approved by the Ministry of Education in 2003, the school began to jointly develop doctoral degrees with Fujian Normal University; in 2012, the school became a national special needs doctoral talent training unit approved by the Degree Committee of the State Council, and began to independently train doctoral degree students in 2013.
The school is the only higher education institute in Beijing. In the new era of education reform and development, under the background of Beijing's construction of an international sports center city, "Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei integration", and the national strategy of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics, the school Adhering to the "Four Elite" development concept, it strives to create a world-class high-level sports university and innovates, and makes its own unique and positive contribution to the comprehensive construction of a well-off society and the realization of the Chinese nation's great rejuvenation.
Due to the development of the school's career and adhering to the principles of "openness, fairness, competition, and merit", the Capital Institute of Physical Education invites talents and looks forward to your joining! School website: https: // www cupes.edu.cn 。 . cupes.edu.cn.
In accordance with the spirit of documents such as the "Implementation Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Beijing Institutions" (Jingrenshe Zhuji Fa  No. 102) and the actual work of the school, the relevant matters concerning public recruitment in 2020 are announced as follows.
I. Basic conditions
(1) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Possessing good character and physical conditions for performing duties normally;
(3) Full-time junior college degree or above, possessing the required educational level, professional skills, and working ability;
(4) New graduates in 2020 should meet the introduction requirements set by Beijing; previous graduates who have not yet employed should be Beijing students and meet the requirements of Beijing's employment dispatch policy; returning overseas students must meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education to apply for employment in Beijing. Post-doctoral personnel must be non-directional post-doctoral personnel who can complete post-doctoral research work by December 2020, and submit a post-doctoral defense certificate issued by the post-doctoral training unit to pass a self-employment certificate;
(5) One of the conditions for priority recommendation is to meet the following conditions: have overseas study (work) experience, have a higher education degree or professional technical position, and have work experience related to the job application;
(6) All personnel who have been punished by public security detention or above, have participated in illegal organizations, or have been disciplined by the party or politics shall not be recruited;
(7) Comply with relevant avoidance systems of the state and schools.
Recruitment positions and specific conditions
Please refer to the attached table for recruitment positions and specific conditions.
3. Application time and method
Registration deadline is March 15, 2020 (inclusive). Candidates are required to enter the campus network of the Capital Institute of Physical Education (http://www.cupes.edu.cn), click on the "Capital Institute of Physical Education 2020 Public Recruitment Announcement" in the "Notice Announcement" column, and enter: "Recruitment System" Posts and specific conditions. Please read the operating instructions carefully and complete and accurately fill in the contents as required after registration, and you must upload electronic photos or scanned copies of relevant certificates, certificates and other materials. Each applicant can only apply for 1 position. The results of the review and related notices will be displayed in the "Recruitment System", please apply for login at any time to view. Eligible candidates are notified to take the written test, interview, and other assessments. Those who do not meet the requirements will not respond. Please forgive me.
Fourth, assessment methods
(I) Qualification Examination
The personnel department reviews the personal information and relevant conditions of the applicants, and transfers the relevant application materials to various departments (units). Those who meet the requirements will be notified to participate in the written test and interview.
Full-time teachers are openly recruited, and interviews (trial lectures) are used for assessment. Open recruitment management positions and other professional and technical positions are assessed by a unified written test and interview (weight ratio of 3: 7). All assessment results of open recruitment are calculated on a 100-point scale, with a passing score of 60 points. The specific written examination will be notified separately.
Full-time teacher position
The second-level college organizes interviews and other assessments for the recruiting personnel (comprehensive inspection of personal instruments, language expression, teaching mode, professional knowledge use, teaching and research capabilities, sports technology level and other related aspects). According to the overall evaluation of the total score from high to low, recommending candidates according to the ratio of 1: 3.
2. Full-time counselor, management position, other professional and technical positions
Departments (units) that recruit full-time counselors, management positions and other professional and technical positions will organize interviews and other assessments according to the order of the written examination results from the highest to the lowest according to the applicants.
After completing the above assessments, a comprehensive evaluation is made based on the unified written test and interview results, and the recommended candidates are proposed according to the ratio of 1: 3 based on the total score.
(3) Review the interview and announce the candidates
The school's public recruitment leadership team conducts review interviews on the recommended candidates, and determines the candidates to be hired based on the review interviews and the quotas issued by the superiors, and publicizes the candidates.
(4) Physical examination, file review, political review
(V) Approval and publicity of the principal's office meeting
(6) Go through relevant employment procedures and report to higher authorities for approval
Five, matters needing attention
(1) Candidates must complete the application materials fill-in, assessment, physical examination, file review, political review and employment in accordance with the time limit and requirements set by our university. Failure to complete in accordance with the prescribed time limit and requirements shall be deemed to have voluntarily abandoned the application.
(2) If the personnel to be hired cannot complete the entry formalities before November 30, 2020, the qualification for employment shall be cancelled and the employment shall not be accepted.
(3) Qualification review will run through the entire process of open recruitment. Applicants must provide true and valid personal information and relevant materials such as certificates and credentials. Anyone who does not meet the registration conditions or provides false information or falsifies related materials will be immediately cancelled as soon as they are found. Those who have completed the employment procedures will be canceled. I bear all the consequences.
(4) Senior professional and technical personnel with permanent residence in Beijing should apply for full-time teacher positions, and the age may be appropriately relaxed.
(5) Full-time teachers must work as part-time counselors for 3-4 years after entering the school.
(6) Our school implements personnel agency for personnel (within the establishment).
(7) This announcement will be published on the official website of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security, the China Scholarship Website and the China Scholarship Website.
Contact person: Teacher Liu
.edu.cn Email: zhaopin @ cupe s .edu.cn
Address: 100191, No. 11 North Third Ring Road West, Haidian District, Beijing, Personnel Office, Capital Institute of Physical Education.
Capital Institute of Physical Education (Beijing International Olympic Academy)
January 20, 2020