Beijing Technology and Business University Teacher Post Recruitment 2020
发布日期：2020-01-22 Source: Beijing Technology and Business University Date: 2020-01-22
Beijing Technology and Business University is a multi-disciplinary university featuring business, light industry and food disciplines. It was founded in 1950. In June 1999, it was approved by the Ministry of Education by the merger of Beijing Institute of Light Industry and Beijing Business School. The Management Cadre Academy was incorporated. The school currently has 14 colleges and 1 teaching department, covering 7 disciplines of science, engineering, economics, management, literature, law, and art. There are 2 first-level discipline doctoral degree authorization points, 1 joint doctoral degree authorization level, 16 first-level master degree authorization levels, 17 master's degree authorization levels, and 57 undergraduate majors. It has 7 national first-class undergraduate majors, 5 national specialty specialty construction sites, 2 first-class majors in Beijing-owned universities, and has been selected into 3 high-tech discipline construction lists of Beijing universities. Has one Beijing High-precision Center, two post-doctoral scientific research mobile stations, two national testing centers, one national experimental teaching demonstration center, two national virtual simulation experimental teaching centers, and one national engineering laboratory. 1 "China-Canada Joint Laboratory" of the Ministry of Science and Technology. The school's agricultural science disciplines have entered the top 1% of the ESI rankings in the world.
According to the "Implementation Measures for the Public Recruitment of Staff in Beijing Public Institutions" (Jingrenshe Zhujifa  No. 102) and the "Notice on Further Regulating the Issues Related to the Public Recruitment of Public Institutions" (Jinrenshe Zhujifa [2012 〔247〕 and other documents, combined with the actual needs of the school, are now publicly recruiting teachers. The related matters are announced as follows:
(1) Adhere to the leadership of the Communist Party of China, have a firm political stance and good ideological quality, observe laws and disciplines; love education and teacher professions, abide by teachers' professional ethics; have team spirit, professionalism and sense of responsibility; have a solid professional Knowledge and strong scientific research and innovation ability; physical and mental health; excellent academic performance during school; the first degree must be a national unified enrollment of a full-time undergraduate.
(2) Meet the qualifications and requirements for recruitment positions.
(3) Candidates must be fresh graduates, postdoctoral staff or returnees studying abroad:
1. Fresh graduates: must be fresh graduates listed in the national unified admissions plan and have the qualification for employment dispatch in 2020. At the same time, they must obtain the corresponding academic degree certificate and report to the post by the end of 2020. Fresh graduates of non-Beijing students must meet the qualifications for entering Beijing, and fresh graduates of master's degree should have permanent residence in Beijing (excluding student collective accounts).
2. Postdoctoral staff: must be full-time post-doctoral doctors, and meet the national postdoctoral management committee's requirements for entering Beijing and settle down. At the same time, they must be able to go out and register for employment by the end of 2020.
3. Returned overseas students: They must meet the conditions for employment and settlement of the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education, and have not completed the dispatch procedures at the Overseas Study Service Center after returning to the country. At the same time, they must complete the employment and settlement procedures and report to the post by the end of 2020.
4. Age requirements: In principle, masters should be under 27 years of age (born after January 1, 1993), and doctors and post-doctoral students should be under 35 years of age (born after January 1, 1985).
(4) Meet the requirements of the public institution's avoidance system for recruiting personnel.
Please refer to the attachment for recruitment positions and requirements.
Third, the recruitment process
Registration is accepted since the announcement date. Candidates should visit the recruitment system of Beijing Technology and Business University (website: http://job.btbu.edu.cn), register online to fill in resume information and apply for positions. Each person is limited to one position. The email box left in the contact information is only for questioning, and the application for submitting resume through email is invalid.
The deadline for registration is 17:00 on March 1, 2020.
(2) Qualification review and letter selection
Each post establishment shall conduct qualification review and letter selection for the recruited personnel according to the recruitment conditions, job requirements, applicants' professional and research directions, and representative scientific research results, etc. The letter-passed personnel enter the selection stage.
Interview According to the interview situation, candidates will be determined according to the ratio of no more than 1:10.
2. Try to talk. Those who pass the test will determine the candidates who will enter the school's recruitment team for a comprehensive inspection according to a ratio not exceeding 1: 5.
3. Comprehensive inspection. The school recruitment leadership team conducts a comprehensive inspection and evaluation of the participants.
4. The school determines the candidates.
If the number of eligible people does not reach the corresponding proportion, the next round of candidates will be determined according to the actual number of eligible people.
Interview, trial lecture, comprehensive inspection video.
(4) Medical examination, publicity and political trial
The school organizes medical examinations for the personnel to be hired. The medical examinations shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant standards for the employment of civil servants. Those who pass the medical examination will be publicized for 7 working days. If there is no objection after the publicity period, the school will conduct political review and handle relevant employment procedures.
Fourth, other instructions
(1) The personnel to be hired shall complete the registration and entry formalities in accordance with the time limit and requirements set by the school.
(2) Employment and treatment: The newly recruited personnel shall be employed for the cause, and the treatment shall be implemented in accordance with relevant state and school regulations. Schools of doctoral and post-doctoral staff who have been hired as teachers provide certain living allowances. The school signed a pre-employment contract with the newly hired staff. The pre-employment period is 3 years. For the post responsibilities and term goals during the pre-employment period, please consult the relevant college (department). If the term objectives are completed during the pre-employment period, the school signs a re-employment contract with the school. .
(3) Candidates must provide true and valid personal information and relevant materials such as certificates and certificates. Those who provide false information and falsify related materials will be disqualified from employment once verified; those who have completed the employment procedures will terminate the employment contract, and the applicant will bear the consequences.
V. Recruitment time
Interviews, trial lectures and comprehensive inspections are scheduled for the middle and late March 2020, the specific time will be announced separately.
Candidates are requested to pay attention to the announcement on the school's website (www.btbu.edu.cn) and keep the communication open.
(1) Please consult the contact person of the applicant college (department) for the post responsibilities, disciplines, professional directions, pre-engagement term goals, and other related issues (please see the attachment for details).
(2) Please contact the Personnel Department for questions about school recruitment policies and arrangements.
Contact: Teacher Long
Personnel Office recruitment consultation email: email@example.com
Address: Personnel Office, Beijing Technology and Business University, No. 33 Fucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Attachment: Beijing Technology and Business University Teacher Position Recruitment Plan 2020
Personnel Office of Beijing Technology and Business University
January 22, 2020