Interpretation of the "Beijing Implementation Plan for Promoting Socialized Management of State-owned Enterprise Retirees"
发布日期：2019-11-29 Source: Spontaneous Release Date: 2019-11-29
In order to implement the spirit of the Party Central Committee and the State Council's guidance on the socialization management of state-owned enterprise retirees, and to do a good job of the socialization management of retirees in state-owned enterprises in our city, with the consent of the municipal government, "Implementation Plan for the Implementation of Management Work" was issued and implemented.
In order to implement the spirit of the Party Central Committee and the State Council's guidance on the socialized management of retirees in state-owned enterprises, the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, in conjunction with the Municipal SASAC and the Municipal Finance Bureau, will study and formulate the actual work of the city in accordance with the work requirements of the municipal government. "Beijing Implementation Plan for Promoting Socialized Management of Retirees in State-owned Enterprises."
Second, the target task
By the end of 2020, we will concentrate our efforts on transferring retired personnel from state-owned enterprises to subordinate sub-districts, towns (hereinafter collectively referred to as "streets") and communities for social management. After the implementation of socialized management, the management of new retirees in state-owned enterprises was separated from the original enterprise. In principle, the retirees of public institutions managed by state-owned enterprises are transferred together to implement socialized management. The retirees of state-owned enterprises shall, in principle, maintain the existing management methods.
Third, the main content
(I) Main tasks
1. Make clear the effective connection of social security management services. After the socialized management of state-owned enterprise retirees, the social insurance relationship is transferred to the retiree's domicile or permanent residence street, and various social security benefits shall be paid in full and on time. Relevant benefits such as supplementary medical insurance and medical mutual assistance for retirees of state-owned enterprises were still resolved according to the original channels to ensure that the level of benefits did not decrease.
2. Party member organization relations are transferred to street and community party organizations. The organizational relationship of party members among state-owned enterprise retirees is transferred to the corresponding street and community party organizations.
3. Transfer of personnel files to the territory for centralized management. After the state-owned enterprises have completed the digitalization of retired personnel files in accordance with the city's social management digitalization of personnel files, they will transfer the personnel files and digitalized files to their territories for centralized and unified management, and the designated units in each district will do a good job in the management of retired personnel files.
4. Provide community management services for retirees. Subdistrict and community party organizations and socialized management service agencies for retirees should provide retirees with activities and learning places and various management service resources, and provide social services for state-owned enterprise retirees in multiple channels and ways.
5. Properly handle external costs. State-owned enterprises will no longer add new retirees to co-ordinate external projects, and in principle will no longer raise distribution standards. Enterprises that have implemented enterprise annuities will no longer be responsible for out-of-planning expenses (except those explicitly stipulated by relevant government departments).
6. Free transfer of assets. If a state-owned enterprise currently has a service place, activity place, equipment, etc. dedicated to retirees, which can be divided and transferred, it will be transferred to the subdistrict streets and communities for free after review and approval by the state-owned enterprise group company.
(II) Classification promotion
1. Do a good job of linking social management policies for retirees in municipal management enterprises.
Where municipal management enterprises adopt the management of handover streets, they will continue to actively promote the socialization management of retirees in the current manner; in enterprises adopting the management of corporate social security platforms, all the government procurement procedures that have not been initiated are adjusted to the management mode of direct handover to implement retirement Social management of personnel; if government procurement has been implemented or centralized management of the platform has been implemented, and government procurement procedures have not been completed, combined with the actual situation of the enterprise, the management mode of the enterprise social security platform can continue to be used to provide management services for retirees. When conditions are available, they can be transferred to the place of affiliation for retirement Social management of personnel.
2. Promote the social management of retirees in central enterprises in Beijing in an orderly manner.
The Central Enterprise Group Corporation co-ordinates and guides its affiliated enterprises in Beijing, formulates work plans and organizes implementation in accordance with the relevant provisions on the management of retired employees in municipal management enterprises, and organizes their implementation, orderly promoting the transfer of retirees to the streets and communities for social management.
3. Actively promote the socialized management of retirees in state-owned enterprises in districts.
Each district shall implement the socialized management of the retirees of state-owned enterprises in districts in accordance with the work requirements for retirees of municipally-managed enterprises to be transferred to the subdistricts.
(Three) safeguard measures
1. Guarantee of service capacity. Full-time service personnel will be provided in accordance with the relevant proportions to enrich the work force of socialized management and service of the local streets and provide necessary guarantees for the socialized management and service of retirees in state-owned enterprises.
2. Infrastructure protection. The construction of retired personnel archives management warehouses and supporting facilities shall be constructed in accordance with the “State Administration of Archives Management Regulations on Archives Management”, and full-time archives staff shall be provided to match the workload.
3. Financial funds guarantee. At the municipal and district levels, the funds related to socialized management services for retirees of state-owned enterprises are included in the fiscal budget management to guarantee them.
(D) implementation responsibility
The sub-items clearly define the work responsibilities, work content, and supervision and management mechanisms of the territorial government, state-owned enterprises, and relevant functional departments.
(V) Supplementary Provisions
This plan will be implemented from the date of publication. If it is inconsistent with this plan before implementation, this plan shall prevail.
Fourth, the scope of application
The central, municipal, and district state-owned enterprises participating in social insurance in this Municipality, their retirees who have enjoyed the social insurance benefits of retirees of this Municipality's enterprises, and their employees who have completed new retirement procedures in the future.