- [Subject Category] Labor, Personnel, Supervision / Social Security
- [Index Number] 110070 / ZK-2019-000002
- [Post text number] Jingrenshefufa  No. 141
- [Effectiveness] effective
- [Release Date] 2019-10-28
- [Date of revocation]
- [Written date] 2019-10-28
- [Implementation date] 2019-10-28
- [Issuing agency] Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
- [Joint issuer] State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Beijing Municipal People's Government; Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau
Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Implementation Plan for the Promotion of Socialized Management of Retirees of State-owned Enterprises in Beijing"
District people's governments, relevant municipal departments, Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee:
In order to implement the spirit of the Party Central Committee and the State Council's guidance on the socialization management of state-owned enterprise retirees, and to do a good job of the socialization management of retirees in state-owned enterprises in our city, with the consent of the municipal government, "Implementation Plan for the Implementation of Management Work" is issued to you, please implement it carefully.
Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security
Beijing Finance Bureau
October 28, 2019
Beijing's Implementation Plan for Promoting Socialized Management of Retirees in State-owned Enterprises
In order to implement the requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on the socialization management of state-owned enterprise retirees, further advance the socialization management of various state-owned enterprise retirees in this city, and promote the deepened reform and healthy development of the state-owned economy, this plan is formulated.
I. General requirements
(A) guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 2nd and 3rd Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. The CPC Central Committee and the State Council have made decisions to comprehensively deepen the reform of state-owned enterprises, steadily and orderly promote the social management of retirees in state-owned enterprises, and create conditions for state-owned enterprises to participate in market competition fairly. Based on the legal rights protection and service needs of retirees, integrate management service resources, innovate management service methods, improve management service levels, do a variety of service guarantees after state-owned enterprise retirees implement social management, and ensure that state-owned enterprise retirees share a comprehensive New achievements in building a well-off society.
(Two) work goals
By the end of 2020, we will concentrate our efforts on handing over retired employees of state-owned enterprises to subordinate subdistricts, townships (hereinafter collectively referred to as "streets") and communities for social management. After the implementation of socialized management, the management of new retirees in state-owned enterprises was separated from the original enterprise. In principle, the retirees of public institutions managed by state-owned enterprises are transferred together to implement socialized management. The retirees of state-owned enterprises shall, in principle, maintain the existing management methods.
Second, the main task
(1) Effective connection of social security management services. After the socialized management of state-owned enterprise retirees, the social insurance relationship is transferred to the retiree's domicile or permanent residence street, and various social security benefits shall be paid in full and on time. Optimize the social insurance and medical insurance handling procedures to provide convenient conditions for retirees to enjoy various social insurance benefits in the streets of their homes. Relevant benefits such as supplementary medical insurance and medical mutual assistance for retirees of state-owned enterprises were still resolved according to the original channels to ensure that the level of benefits did not decrease.
(2) The relationship between party member organizations was transferred to the streets and community party organizations. The organizational relationship of party members among state-owned enterprise retirees is transferred to the corresponding street and community party organizations. Party organizations of state-owned enterprises should closely link with street and community party organizations, follow up on the transfer of related party organizations and related services, and have management responsibilities before party members take over organizational relationships. All sub-districts and community party organizations should do a good job of transferring the organizational relationship between party members of state-owned enterprise retirees and promptly incorporate party members among state-owned enterprise retirees into party branches. Strengthen party branch construction and carry out party organization activities. Encourage the use of forms such as party building and co-construction to strengthen the connection between state-owned enterprise party organizations and street and community party organizations.
(3) Transfer of personnel files to the territories for centralized management. Personnel files of state-owned enterprise retirees are transferred to their territories for centralized and unified management, and the designated units in each district shall do a good job in managing the personnel files of retirees. State-owned enterprises have completed the digital processing of retired personnel files in accordance with the digitalized technical specifications for the management of retired personnel files in this city. After the transfer of retired personnel files, the districts and streets will use the city ’s unified socialized management of retired personnel files information management system The provision and utilization of archives makes the archive services digital and convenient.
(4) Provide community management services for retirees. All districts should integrate the actual conditions of the district, improve the management and service functions of street and community party organizations, and social management service organizations for retirees, provide retirees with activities and learning places and various management service resources, and make full use of modern information technology methods. Ways to provide socialized services for retirees of state-owned enterprises. Promote the construction of an elderly care system, vigorously develop home care services, do a good job in health services for retirees, implement care services for the elderly, protect the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly, and achieve retirement, medical care, and education for the elderly To learn something, to learn something, to be happy, to share the fruits of economic and social development.
(5) Properly handle external costs. The competent department of state-owned enterprises and the group companies shall strengthen the inspection and supervision of the supervised and coordinated treatment of retired personnel's external expenses by the supervised enterprises and the affiliated enterprises respectively. State-owned enterprises will no longer add new retirees to co-ordinate external projects, and in principle will no longer raise distribution standards. Enterprises that have implemented enterprise annuities will no longer be responsible for out-of-planning expenses (except as explicitly provided by relevant government departments). For existing retirees who meet relevant regulations, the state-owned enterprise may make a one-time charge and issue it in the existing way; if conditions permit, the enterprise may consult with the retirees and refer to the average life expectancy of the city ’s population. One-time payment. Existing retired personnel paid by the enterprise on its own should be properly handled by the enterprise according to the existing channels.
State-owned enterprises should adopt a certain transition period, and on the basis of strengthening unified and standardized management of employees' wages and benefits, gradually reduce the overall external expenses of new retirees, and the transition period should not exceed 3 years in principle. After the transition period expires, employees who retire in accordance with relevant government regulations can be paid by the enterprise at one time, and the company will no longer issue extra-planned expenses.
(6) Free transfer of assets. If a state-owned enterprise currently has a service place, activity place, equipment, etc. dedicated to retirees, which can be divided and transferred, it will be transferred to the subdistrict streets and communities for free after review and approval by the state-owned enterprise group company. The transferred assets will be managed and maintained by the streets and communities and will be open to the society. They will continue to be used for management services for retirees, and priority will be given to the provision of elderly care services. Retirees of state-owned enterprises live in concentrated areas, and the existing service activities dedicated to retirees are indeed difficult to divide and transfer. State-owned enterprises can negotiate with the streets and communities to take appropriate measures to replace them. Where a state-owned enterprise does not have a dedicated place for service activities for retirees, the streets and communities should not require state-owned enterprises to build or provide funds for new construction.
(1) Do a good job in linking up the socialized management policies of retirees in municipal management enterprises.
In accordance with the requirements of the "Beijing Implementation Plan for the Decommissioning of Social Functions of State-owned Enterprises and Resolving Issues Remaining in History" (Jingzhengfa  No. 7), if municipal management enterprises adopt the management of handover streets, they will continue to actively promote the society of retirees in accordance with the current method Management of enterprises; in enterprises adopting the management of corporate social security platforms, all government procurement procedures that have not been initiated have been adjusted to direct transfer to the territorial management mode to implement socialized management of retirees; government procurement has been implemented or platform centralized management has been implemented, and government procurement has not been completed Based on the procedures and the actual situation of the enterprise, the management mode of the enterprise social security platform can continue to be used to provide management services for retirees. When conditions are met, the place of transfer will be used to realize the social management of retirees.
(2) Promote the social management of retirees in central enterprises in Beijing in an orderly manner.
The Central Enterprise Group Corporation co-ordinates and guides its affiliated enterprises in Beijing, formulates work plans and organizes implementation in accordance with the relevant provisions on the management of retired employees in municipal management enterprises, and organizes their implementation, orderly promoting the transfer of retirees to the streets and communities for social management.
(3) Actively promote the socialized management of retirees in state-owned enterprises in districts.
All districts shall actively organize and implement the socialized management of retirees in state-owned enterprises in districts in accordance with the work requirements for retired employees of municipal management enterprises to transfer to their subordinate streets, and in accordance with the actual conditions of the districts.
Fourth, safeguard measures
(1) Guarantee of service capacity. After the retirees of Beijing central enterprises, municipal and district-owned state-owned enterprises were transferred to the socialized management of their territories, in order to implement the tasks of socialized management services, according to the proportion of 2,000 retired personnel equipped with a full-time service staff, the existing labor security was fully mobilized. On the basis of coordinating the work force, equip the subdistrict streets with social management service work force and provide necessary guarantees for the social management service of retirees in state-owned enterprises. Each district is equipped with full-time service personnel, which can be resolved by using existing personnel or by purchasing services mainly through the government according to the actual situation of the district. When hiring management service staff, priority may be given to employees of state-owned enterprises who were previously engaged in the management of retirees.
(2) Infrastructure guarantee. The construction of retired personnel archives management warehouses and supporting facilities shall be constructed in accordance with the relevant standards and requirements of the use area of 60 square meters per 10,000 volumes of the “Regulations on the Administration of Archives of the State Administration” of the National Archives Administration, and shall be equipped with full-time archival staff to match the workload. . The districts can also solve it by renting archives management sites or purchasing services by the government.
(3) Guarantee of financial funds. At the municipal and district levels, the funds related to socialized management services for retirees of state-owned enterprises are included in the fiscal budget management to guarantee them. The municipal finance allocates funds to the district finance according to the actual number of retirees of municipal management enterprises received by the districts each year. The funds are specifically used to hire social management service staff, service funds for various service activities of retirees, and personnel files of retirees. Treasury lease construction funds.
V. Implementing responsibilities
(1) Implementing territorial responsibility. All districts shall establish and improve working mechanisms, formulate practicable work plans in accordance with the actual conditions of the district, do a good job in social management reception and management services for retirees, and provide full-time social management service personnel with the work of coordinating the sinking of labor security coordinators. Enhance street and community security capabilities.
2. Implementing corporate responsibility. State-owned enterprise group companies shall formulate work plans, coordinate and coordinate the work carried out by their affiliated enterprises, strengthen organization and implement responsibilities, and ensure that retirees achieve socialized management on schedule. Enterprises in various countries must do a good job in implementing the work properly, properly handle the issue of retired personnel's overall expenses, effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of retirees, formulate risk response measures and emergency treatment plans, and ensure the steady and orderly transfer of work. State-owned enterprises with a large number of retirees or relatively concentrated retirees should cooperate with the territorial government to implement the construction of social management functions and ensure the socialized management services of retirees. Regarding retirees who have been transferred to their territories, they must continue to care and care, and actively cooperate with the territories to do a good job in providing security. The department in charge of state-owned enterprises shall incorporate the socialized management of state-owned enterprise retirees into the performance evaluation system of the person in charge of the enterprise.
(3) Implement departmental responsibilities. All relevant functional departments should strengthen supervision and guidance according to the division of responsibilities, coordinate and solve related problems in the process of work advancement, and ensure work progress. The Municipal State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission urged the municipal management enterprises to do a good job in the socialization management of retirees, and coordinated the work related to the socialization management of retirees in central enterprises in Beijing. The Municipal Finance Bureau is responsible for coordinating and implementing the funding guarantee for socialized management services for retirees. The Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau is responsible for guiding the acceptance of socialized management of state-owned enterprise retirees transferred to their territories, and coordinating the district human resources and social security bureaus to do a good job in connecting the basic pension insurance and work injury insurance for retirees. Relevant departments such as the Civil Affairs Bureau, the Municipal Medical Insurance Bureau, the Municipal Administration Bureau, the Municipal Health and Health Committee and other related departments do a good job in community construction, basic medical insurance treatment connection, construction of government service basic platform, and retiree health services.
There are enterprises in all districts, departments and countries. They must conscientiously implement the central decision-making and deployment, pay close attention to the implementation of responsibilities, and pay attention to the work of propaganda and guidance. It is necessary to strengthen the policy publicity and ideological and political work of socialized management of retirees in state-owned enterprises, do a good job of policy interpretation and public opinion guidance, and strive to win the understanding and support of the majority of retirees and employees, and create a good atmosphere for the promotion of related work. All enterprises should improve their political standing, unify their thinking, adhere to the keynote of steady progress, carefully organize their implementation, ensure that the progress of reform obeys the requirements of stability, and ensure the steady advancement of social management of retirees.
This plan will be implemented from the date of publication. If the relevant provisions before the implementation of this plan are inconsistent with this plan, this plan shall prevail.