- [Theme classification] Labor, personnel, supervision / personnel work
- [Index Number] 110070 / ZK-2019-000252
- [Post text number] Jingrenshe Yangfa  No. 150
- [Effectiveness] effective
- [Release Date] 2019-12-19
- [Date of revocation]
- [Written date] 2019-12-09
- [Implementation date] 2019-12-09
- [Issuing agency] Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
- [Joint issuer] Beijing Municipal Finance Bureau, Beijing Science and Technology Commission, Beijing Local Financial Supervision Bureau, Beijing Talent Work Bureau, Beijing State-owned Cultural Asset Management Center
Notice on Printing and Distributing "Several Measures to Promote the Development of Enterprise Annuity Collective Plans in this City"
Jingrenshe Yangfa  No. 150
District Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Science and Technology Commission, Finance Bureau, Local Financial Supervision and Administration Bureau, Talent Working Bureau, State-owned Cultural Asset Management Center, Enterprise Annuity Fund Management Institutions, Relevant Units:
The "Several Measures to Promote the Development of Enterprise Annuity Collective Plans in this City" is hereby issued to you, please follow the implementation. Problems encountered during implementation, please report to the relevant departments.
Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission, Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security
Beijing Municipal Bureau of Finance
Beijing Municipal Bureau of Talent Management Beijing State-owned Cultural Assets Management Center
December 9, 2019
Several measures to promote the development of the city's enterprise annuity pool plan
In order to further serve the capital's "four centers" function construction, promote the development of corporate annuity plans, and promote the establishment of a multi-level endowment insurance system that is in line with the city's reality, the following policies and measures have been formulated.
I. Encourage enterprises to collectively negotiate with their employees to formulate an enterprise annuity plan and submit it to the staff (representative) conference for discussion and approval before joining the collective plan established by the enterprise annuity fund management agency (hereinafter referred to as the "annuity management agency").
2. The government takes the lead in establishing a unified platform for enterprise annuity collection plans in our city (hereinafter referred to as the “unified platform”), unblocks the three-way communication channels between the government, enterprises and annuity management agencies, and realizes the transparency of the basic situation of participating enterprises, annuity management agencies and annuity products The display and convenient inquiry facilitate the rapid and low-cost selection of annuity management agencies and annuity products on a unified platform, and gradually promote the unified recording, transfer, and continuation of the basic data of insured employees.
3. Relying on a unified platform to build the "annuity policy into enterprises" propaganda brand, proactively penetrate key areas, key enterprises, and combine them with each other to carry out multi-dimensional, multi-level, and multi-directional propaganda activities to improve the mastery of annuity policies by enterprises and employees. Understand and solve the pain points of "who to do and how to set up" for establishing enterprise annuities.
4. Gradually incorporate the enterprise's participation in the enterprise annuity plan into the corporate credit evaluation system and display it on a unified platform. This evaluation system will be used as a priority condition for enterprises to enjoy various government preferential policies. The unified platform will regularly announce the comprehensive evaluation of the performance and service capabilities of each annuity management agency.
V. Strengthen the integration of enterprise annuities and preferential government policies, and gradually use the employees' participation in enterprise annuities as reference conditions for the selection of harmonious labor relations units, talent introduction, and credit settlement; as a way to enjoy the city's encouragement of industry development, attraction, or training Important conditions for talents and other preferential policies.
6. Further increase the support for enterprise annuities, encourage international and domestic talents who meet the functional positioning of the “Four Centers” to participate in the enterprise annuity pooling plan, and give pilot incentives within a certain range. The standard does not exceed the actual contribution of the unit for the talents themselves. 60%, the absolute amount does not exceed 15,000 yuan per capita per year. Specific incentive schemes and pilot scopes are researched and formulated by the competent authorities of various districts and industries, and the required funds are solved by the districts (industries) according to the actual situation to adjust the structure of the use of existing funds, and apply to the relevant municipal departments for pilot work as needed The initial pilot period is tentatively set for one year.
7. On the basis of the enterprise annuity pooling plan, establish a “Government Annuity for Advanced Talents”, upon application by the enterprise, based on a certain percentage of the actual monthly average paid wages of employees in the previous year, for qualified high-level, high-tech, and high-skilled talents. Establish an annuity plan, and the required funds will be resolved through existing talent special funds. The specific personnel scope and implementation rules shall be formulated separately.
8. Encourage science and technology innovation, small and medium-sized enterprises and their employees to participate in the enterprise annuity pooling plan. Related preferential policies and incentive measures should give priority to such enterprises.
Nine, for core technical personnel, key management personnel, etc. that meet the needs of the development strategy of the enterprise, the enterprise may give priority to establishing an enterprise annuity for this part of the personnel.
10. Employees who work in the form of labor dispatch, etc., can participate in the employer or employer's enterprise annuity pool plan on the basis of participating in basic pension insurance according to law.
11. Employees who have withdrawn from work at the first to fourth levels of work injury can withdraw their personal annuity account funds in advance, and will not continue to pay after completing the withdrawal procedures; the employees themselves, their spouses, and children's hospitalization expenses exceeding the medical insurance reimbursement limit can be withdrawn from the enterprise in advance. Withdrawal from personal annuity account.
12. In the filing of the enterprise annuity plan, vigorously promote the simple procedure template (attachment). For those who declare according to this template, one-window acceptance, face-to-face review, and immediate settlement will be implemented.
Thirteen, each annuity management agency should be guided by the needs of science and technology innovation and small and medium-sized enterprises to further enrich and optimize product supply, simplify the work process of enterprises participating in the enterprise annuity pooling plan, and further optimize insurance participation payment, entitlement inquiry, account transfer, The payment process of benefits improves the income level of annuity funds and improves the quality of services.
14. Each annuity management institution may further reduce the management fees of trusteeship, account, escrow and investment according to its own operating conditions and industry self-discipline conventions, and conditionally waive the management fee of retaining accounts for departing staff.
15. Each annuity management agency may combine enterprise annuities and other additional high-quality products to provide a package of financial services to enterprises and employees in accordance with their actual conditions.
16. The Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, the Municipal Science and Technology Commission, the Municipal Finance Bureau, the Municipal Financial Supervision Bureau, the Municipal Talent Work Bureau, and the Municipal Cultural Resources Center shall establish a “Beijing Joint Conference Mechanism to Promote the Development of Enterprise Annuity Collection Plans”, Responsible for studying and formulating innovation and preferential policies to promote the development of enterprise annuity pool plans, reviewing and reporting on the work of promoting enterprise annuity pool plans in various districts, and reviewing the fund incentive schemes for enterprise annuity pool plans formulated by the district and industry authorities. Each district can establish a corresponding coordination mechanism according to the actual situation.
17. The competent authorities of various districts and industries shall, in conjunction with the discipline inspection and supervision and audit departments, check the implementation of the fund incentive plan for the enterprise annuity collective plan introduced to ensure that the incentive funds are used in compliance. The municipal joint meeting shall strengthen the coordination and supervision of various preferential policies. If enterprises and annuity management agencies have violated laws and regulations, they shall be held accountable in accordance with relevant state regulations.
Attachment: Sample Simple Procedures for Enterprise Annuity Plan (Implementation Rules)