Guide to Opening Government Information of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security (Trial)
According to the "People's Republic of China Government Information Disclosure Regulation" (Promulgated by the State Council Decree No. 492, the State Council Decree No. 711 Amended, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") and the "Beijing Government Information Disclosure Regulations" (City Government Order No. 257, hereinafter referred to as " (Provisions)) In order to better provide government information disclosure services and facilitate citizens, legal persons or other organizations to obtain government information of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security in accordance with the law, this guide has been compiled. The Guide will be updated in real time according to the actual work situation, and citizens, legal persons or other organizations can consult it on the website of this agency or the government information disclosure window of this agency.
I. Government Information Disclosure Agency
Institution name: Office of Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Office Address: No. 1 Xisanhuan South Road, Fengtai District, Beijing (Beijing Municipal Service Center)
Office hours: 9: 00-11: 30 —17:30（法定工作日） 14:00 —17: 30 (statutory working days)
Internet contact: email@example.com (only for receiving information disclosure work consultation and related opinions and suggestions, if you need to submit a government information disclosure application, please see the "Disclosure by Application" section of this guide.)
(I) Public Scope
1. Brief introduction of the leaders of the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, the institutional functions and institutional settings of the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau.
2. Normative documents produced and issued by the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security.
3. Administrative responsibilities and business developments of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security.
4. Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau planning information.
5. Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau's budget and final account information.
6. Other government information that the Regulations and relevant state regulations should actively disclose.
(II) Open form
1. The Beijing government portal ("Window of the Capital", http://www.1in4mentalhealth.com) "Government Information Disclosure Column" and "Window of the Capital" government affairs WeChat open government information.
2. Disclose government information through the government's government website.
3. Disclose government information through archives and libraries at the same level.
4. Disclose government information through press conferences, radio, television, newspapers and other forms.
(3) Public time limit
Government information belonging to the scope of active disclosure will be disclosed within 15 working days from the date of formation or change of the government information.
Third, open according to the application
Citizens, legal persons or other organizations (hereinafter referred to as applicants) may apply for government information other than the initiative of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security. Before disclosing government information, this agency will review the government information to be disclosed in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on Keeping State Secrets and other laws, regulations and relevant state regulations.
(I) Application method The applicant fills in the "Beijing Government Information Disclosure Application Form" (hereinafter referred to as the application form). The applicant's description of the required information must be detailed and accurate. Try to adopt a name, document number, or other information that is convenient for the agency to query. Characteristic description. The application form can be obtained from the information window of the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, or it can be downloaded from the Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau's website ( http://1in4mentalhealth.com). The photocopy of the application form is valid.
Applicants can apply in the following ways:
1. Apply in person. Applicants can apply at the on-site information window of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security. Address: No. 1 Xisanhuan South Road, Fengtai District, Beijing (Beijing Government Service Center)
2. Letter application. If the applicant submits an application by letter, the name of the recipient should indicate "Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau Information Disclosure", and the lower left corner of the envelope should indicate "Application for Disclosure of Government Information". Mailing address: 5 Yongdingmen West Street, Xicheng District, Beijing; Zip code: 100050.
3. Fax application. Please indicate "Application for Disclosure of Government Information"; fax number: 010-89151308.
4. Web Application. Please log in to the "Publication by Application" section of the "Information Disclosure" section of the Government Website of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security to submit an application.
Special note: Applicants who apply for obtaining government information related to themselves should hold a valid identity document or certification documents and submit a written application to this authority. This agency does not directly accept applications made by telephone, but applicants can make inquiries by telephone.
(2) Application for registration
Upon receipt of a valid application, this organ shall issue a registration receipt.
(3) Time limit for reply If the government receives an application for disclosure of government information and can respond on the spot, it should reply on the spot; if it cannot respond on the spot, it should reply within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the application; , The consent of the person in charge of the government information disclosure work agency of this organ shall be given, and the applicant shall be notified in writing that the extension of the reply shall not exceed 15 working days.
If, due to force majeure or other legal reasons, this organ cannot reply to the applicant or provide government information to the applicant within the prescribed time limit, the time limit shall be suspended. The suspension time is not counted within the period specified in the preceding paragraph, and the period will be resumed after the obstacle is removed. The suspension and resumption of the time limit will be explained to the applicant in writing.
(Four) matters needing attention
1. If the applicant entrusts an agent to submit an application for government information disclosure, it shall provide the entrusted agency certification materials; if more than 5 people (including 5 people) jointly apply for the same government information, one to five representatives may be selected to submit the application and provide the certification materials .
2. If the content of the government information disclosure application is unclear, this organ informs the applicant to make corrections, stating the items that need to be corrected and a reasonable time limit for corrections. If the applicant fails to make corrections within the time limit without justified reasons, the application shall be deemed to have been abandoned, and the government shall no longer process the government information disclosure application.
3. The amount and frequency of the applicant's application for disclosure of government information clearly exceeds the reasonable range, and this agency will require the applicant to explain the reasons. If the application reason is unreasonable, the applicant will be informed that the application will not be processed.
4. The applicant conducts letters, visits, complaints, reports and other activities in the form of government information disclosure applications.
5. If the content of the application submitted by the applicant is to provide public publications such as government gazettes, newspapers and periodicals, books, etc., this organ will inform the way of obtaining.
Fourth, not public
1. Government information that is determined as a state secret according to law, government information that is prohibited from disclosure by laws and administrative regulations, and government information that may endanger national security, public safety, economic security, and social stability after being disclosed shall not be disclosed.
2. Government information that involves disclosure of trade secrets, personal privacy, etc. that would harm the legitimate rights and interests of third parties is not disclosed by this agency. However, if a third party agrees to make it public or the agency considers it to be non-public, which would have a significant impact on the public interest, it shall make it public.
3. The internal affairs information of this organization, including personnel management, logistics management, internal work flow and other aspects of information will not be made public.
4. Process information such as discussion records, process drafts, consultation letters, request reports, etc., and administrative law enforcement dossier formed by this organ in the course of performing its administrative management functions shall not be made public. Where laws, regulations and rules stipulate that the above information should be made public, its provisions shall prevail.
V. Right relief channels Citizens, legal persons or other organizations who believe that their specific administrative actions in the government information disclosure work infringe their legitimate rights and interests may file a complaint or report to a higher-level administrative agency or the government information disclosure work department, or they may also report according to law Apply for administrative review or file an administrative lawsuit.
Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau © Copyright
Policy Advisory Service Hotline 12333
Government website identification code: 1100000062 Beijing Public Network Security: 110102000777 ICP record number: Beijing ICP No. 05056884