[Leader of Citizen Dialogue] Actively promote employment and improve social security
- [Interview guest] Xu Xi Director of Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security
- [Live Address] View Video
- [Start time] 2019-06-19
- [End time] 2019-06-19
- Lu Fang: Hello listeners, viewers, netizens, everyone! What you are listening to is a live interview program entitled "Citizen Dialogue Leadership · Proposal Management Face-to-Face" co-sponsored by the General Office of the Beijing Municipal People's Government, the Beijing Municipal Committee of the CPPCC, and the Beijing Municipal Affairs Bureau. Hello everyone, I am Lu Fang, today ’s host.
In 2019, the CPPCC Committee conducted in-depth research on the work of the city center, and put forward more than a thousand forward-looking and operable proposals. This program serves as a new platform for proposal negotiation, focusing on the four major proposals and high public attention. In the field, the leaders of municipal government departments are invited to negotiate with the members of the CPPCC members for dialogue and exchange, and broadcast the proposal to the community for consultation.
We build an all-media communication platform. You can listen to and watch our programs in real time through Beijing City Broadcasting, BTV News Channel, Qianlong.com, Window of Capital, Beijing CPPCC website, and Beijing time. CPPCC members interacted. The theme of this issue is about promoting employment, skills training and social security. First of all, I would like to introduce the two CPPCC members who came to the studio today. This is Zhang Lihua. Welcome.
- Zhang Lihua: Hello host, listeners, viewers, and netizens. I represent a proposal from the trade union sector to improve the skills formation system and guarantee and incentive mechanism for high-end manufacturing employees in Beijing.
- Liao Lichun, member of the Beijing Municipal Political Consultative Conference, welcomes you.
- Liao Lichun: Hello host, listeners, viewers, and friends. My proposal is about improving the way social insurance premiums are collected to benefit low-income people and Beijing enterprises and institutions. I hope that the proposal will further reduce the burden on enterprises and bring more employment opportunities and real income. Thank you.
- Welcome two to our studio. In our studio today there are 9 members from the CPPCC Agriculture and Rural Committee, the Science and Technology Committee, and the Ethnic and Religious Committee members to observe at the scene. We also welcome everyone.
Now, I would like to introduce to you that the head of the municipal government department that is a guest studio today is Xu Xi, party secretary and director of the Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau. Welcome.
- Xu Xi: Hello, host, listeners, viewers, netizens, everyone. The Human Resources and Social Security Bureau is a people's livelihood department. It receives a large number of proposals from the CPPCC every year. This year it received 79 proposals. Members Zhang and Liao just introduced their proposals. Their proposals are about the issue of skilled personnel and social security. Two topics with high social attention and high committee attention. So today I am very happy to share with the two members the status of the proposal.
- I saw you in the film just now, and also saw Miyun and Yanqing's peasant friends found jobs in Haidian Sanitation and raised their income. Employment is very important for everyone and every family. Work is the foundation of life. What are the main measures of the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau in promoting employment this year?
- Xu Xi: Employment is the biggest problem of people's livelihood. Beijing is the first benevolent area. On the basis of stable employment, we must also improve the quality of employment. This year, we will take the following steps:
The first is to steadily increase income. With economic benefits, increased labor productivity, and guaranteed higher wages for workers, this year we raised the minimum wage standard to 2,200 yuan, while increasing subsidies for recruiting difficult people. The original subsidy was 5,000 yuan per person per year, and now it is increased to 8,000 per person per year. yuan.
The second is to give employees continuous work. Once we lose our job, we will quickly provide employment opportunities and increase employment services. For some companies facing difficulties and hope for recovery, we will also return unemployment insurance benefits and issue job security subsidies.
Third, there are opportunities for development. Let the employee "match the job", his position matches his skills, if there is no skills, through skills training subsidies, his skills have been improved to adapt to this position.
Fourth, labor relations are more harmonious. We will improve the wage protection mechanism. Once there is a demand for wages, we will quickly resolve these issues through mediation and arbitration.
Fifth, employment has dignity. Now, especially the work of many citizens, not only for survival, but also to realize their own value, the desire to start a business is very strong. This year, the government introduced a subsidy policy for entrepreneurship, providing discounted loans for entrepreneurial guarantee loans, 3 million small and micro enterprises, and 300,000 individuals, solving the difficulties of enterprises and individuals in starting a business.
- In the past, employment was a job to support the family. Now it is high-quality employment. It is not only stable but also income. It is matched with skills, has dignity, and realizes personal value. The material and spiritual needs are considered. This is high. Quality employment. We all yearn for such employment.
- Liao Lichun: Yes, I agree with hearing about the high-quality employment situation in this city. On the one hand, people ’s livelihood is to increase their income and on the other hand to reduce their burden. In my research, I paid particular attention to the issue of how to use employment to increase the income of low-income rural labor. I saw that in the city and the district, I took out public service posts like the Haidian Sanitation to low-income farmers in the ecological conservation area. It is very good. I have given some people and regions a policy of sacrificing for the water source in Beijing. How effective is the policy implementation?
- Xu Xi: Because it was shown on TV just now, Secretary Cai went to Miyun and was very concerned about the employment of Miyun farmers. In order to protect the reservoir, many industries are affected. arrangement. In addition to Haidian Sanitation, there are peasants in public transportation, subway security inspection, and landscaping. In the past two years, more than 15,000 farmers have been arranged, including more than 2,000 low-income farmers, which has solved the problem of poverty alleviation. In the next step, we must increase our efforts, especially in Yanqing, to use the opportunities of the Winter Olympics and World Garden Expo to increase employment training and create employment opportunities for them. The Daxing New Airport area is also focusing on new airport construction projects to increase employment services.
- Not only wages, but also subsidies, double income?
- Xu Xi: Right. The government has stepped up subsidies and subsidized farmers, making their employment aspirations stronger.
- Liao Lichun: I remember that during the last survey in Haidian, Miyun seemed to be the first group of 255 peasants who came over. At the time of the introduction, it was said that these peasants did not leave alone. How can they ensure such stability?
- Xu Xi: "None of us", this is our typical experience of recruiting Miyun farmers. It turned out that many peasants were recruited into the city for employment, and many people left after working for a while, but these people have been working for two years. On the one hand, it reflects the precise services of the government. At that time, Secretary Cai visited Miyun. Miyun had an iron ore mine and many drivers with large truck driving licenses. It happened that the garbage factory in Haidian Sanitation lacked some workers who drove large trucks, so they recruited all 255 people. It ’s not simple to recruit. The Haidian District Party Committee and Government attach great importance to treating farmers as brothers. Among them, 32 party members quickly formed a party organization, set up a dormitory, a canteen, a bathroom, and a site for skills training. A sense of belonging. As a farmer said just now, driving a taxi in the city has so much income, but it doesn't have this sense of belonging. Our next step is to learn from experience to make farmers' arrangements more appropriate.
- It is the peasant's heart that stabilizes.
- Xu Xi: Yes, employment requires precise services. It is not a simple recruitment matchmaking. It must be precise matching.
- Zhang Lihua: The high-quality employment of farmers is just like what you saw in Haidian Sanitation. Providing food and accommodation, the conditions are very good, and the income is good, giving them a high sense of belonging. Another is to solve the problem of occupational and residential balance. We recruited them to do the work of Haidian Sanitation. Did they let them work nearby and locally, reducing the pressure of toil and traffic? This issue is a very important issue in Beijing. It has greatly affected people's happiness and gain. Beijing's attraction to foreigners has expanded our employment and living population. I live near Xisanqi, one side is Tiantongyuan and the other is Huilongguan. Every morning everyone goes to work and the road is crowded. This time, Secretary Cai organized a three-year action plan in the Huitian area to try his best to solve this problem. The balance between work and residence is a great challenge for us. I think that the human and social security departments do indeed It solves a difficult problem.
I also want to ask, do you have any other solutions for problems like this?
- Xu Xi: You mentioned that one of the concerns of the masses in Huitian is to solve the problem of employment. Thirty years ago it was said that employment is whether you have a job; a few years ago it was employment that is good or bad; now there is a habit that your work is near or near, it is also regarded as a happiness index. Around the 800,000 citizens in the Huitian area, work may be concentrated, concentrated, and transportation is difficult. We increased our precision during employment services and achieved three "breaks":
One is breaking administrative divisions. Because the Huitian area is in Changping, but it is also relatively close to Haidian and Chaoyang, we organized the human resources and social security bureaus of these three areas to draw a circle with a radius of 10 kilometers in the Huitian area, and found a lot of companies here. A total of more than 5,600 jobs were provided by 290 companies, and more than 2,000 people were employed here.
The second is to break the concept of household registration. Because the original government service is to serve the registered population, and many of the population in the Huitian area are not registered in the Huitian area.
The third is to break the concept of online and offline. The original job fair offline was very lively, but a lot of citizens did n’t have time to go. Now online and offline synchronization, the job fair content is released simultaneously online. We recently joined Zhilian Recruitment to make a mobile APP website to keep the citizens of Tiantian area in time Grasp surrounding employment information. This is also a pilot for professional-residential balance, and we also want to gradually promote it on the basis of the pilot.
- We have already done a lot of work, expanding the regional scope, so that the number of jobs will be greatly increased, the threshold will be lowered, regardless of household registration, channels will be opened, and job information will be available online and offline, and jobs will be sent to People's side.
- Xu Xi: Yes, it also reflects the government's sense of service.
- Many people are concerned about whether they can find the ideal job, and if they already have a job, can they find a better job, now look at the topics on the Internet collected by Bao Chen.
- Jiang Baochen: Our program started broadcasting for about 18 minutes. Many people left messages and were very concerned. Indeed, everyone cares about employment. Young people have a entrepreneurial mind. Beijing is also a hot place for entrepreneurship. Many netizens are concerned about entrepreneurship. Netizens said that they have hundreds of thousands in their hands and want to start a small business on their own, but they don't have a suitable project, they can't find the direction of starting a business, and they are worried about being cheated in the process. Some netizens said that they have a clear entrepreneurial plan, have ambitions, and have ideas, but they are still confused about how to turn their ideas into reality and do not know where to start. A netizen of "I am anime fanatic" said that he is a college student majoring in animation. He wants to set up a film and television production studio with a few friends. He wants to be his own boss. He wants to find out that as a college student, he can get What guidance and help?
Director Xu just said that there should be high-quality employment, can you answer this question in detail.
- Thank you Baochen. June is the graduation season. Some college students have found employment and some want to start a business. If college students want to start a business, what kind of help measures can we take?
- Xu Xi: The employment of college students is the work that the government pays the most attention to every year. After years of hard work, college students need to realize value in society. A college student is a family, so the government will increase service. We adopted a policy of entering the campus, sending services, sending posts, and sending a year in advance to help them answer their questions. In the situation you just mentioned, college students are very eager to start a business. They do not simply want to start a business, but they want help and policies. Now the government does have a lot of policies on entrepreneurship, discounted interest guarantee loans, provision of venues, etc. There are also many new services in the market, such as providing some angel capital and providing some help. But governments and markets need to work together. In the past few years, the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau and the Zhongguancun Property Rights Exchange Center have jointly created undergraduate entrepreneurship services and college student entrepreneurship boards, forming a service system in which the government has imports and the market has exports.
- how to explain?
- Xu Xi: When you first started a business, the government took the initiative to support you, business consulting, public service policies, business negotiations, and the government can provide you. Once you complete your business, the Zhongguancun Equity Exchange Market treats you as an entrepreneurial condition for listing, strengthen corporate governance, increase financing docking, and increase equity custody, so that government and market support are effectively docked. This method has supported more than 5,500 college students, and more than 100 companies have gone public. So we think this is also a good attempt. If university students have this wish, they can log on to the official website of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security. We are willing to provide you with these services.
- Help college students with entrepreneurial dreams to get them on the road to entrepreneurship through policy support, and slowly they can enter the market when they grow up.
- Xu Xi: Right.
- The policy is very good, but some college students want to know more. How can their dreams come true and through what channels?
- Xu Xi: First, you can log on to the website of our Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, and you can also contact the service agencies of the Zhongguancun Equity Exchange Market to make the government and market docking more effective, so that they understand the government's policy and the market's docking policy. Enjoy a full range of policies.
- If the college students in front of the TV want to start a business, they can find the ideal job and create the ideal future through the city government's good policy of promoting employment and entrepreneurship. We just discussed the topic of entrepreneurship and employment. Next, we need to focus on skilled personnel. One of Beijing's key tasks is to unblock non-capital functions and vigorously develop high-tech industries. It is very good for many talented people Development Opportunities. Speaking of which, I know that Member Zhang pays special attention to this topic, and you have done a lot of research.
- Zhang Lihua: Yes, in 2018, my trade union sector did a field survey of high-end manufacturing industry skilled talents in Beijing. During the investigation, we found that due to the industrial upgrading of enterprises and the qualitative changes in skills, traditional skills have been eliminated, and many new high-tech skills require them to acquire more knowledge. In this case, if the skills are not working, it will be difficult to obtain a job and it will be difficult to improve their income, which is too critical for them.
- Regarding the survey you said, we will now take a look at the survey conducted by Zhang and Commissioner Xu together.
I know that Member Zhang also went to many places to conduct research and formed proposals. What do you think needs to be improved in terms of training of skilled personnel?
- Zhang Lihua: The members of the entire trade union community conducted separate surveys in several districts. In summary, several issues were focused on wages, as well as spiritual and political incentives other than material incentives. These may need to be answered by Director Xu.
- The topic of treatment is a bit sharp.
- Xu Xi: Last year, the municipal government issued a document on the treatment of skilled personnel, including political treatment, social treatment, and economic treatment. Let me give two examples. One is Liu Hong, an electric welder of Shougang. She leads a team, including 4 doctors and several masters, who are studying welding technology. Many of the Bird's Nest welding difficulties were overcome by her team. She is the party representative of the 18th and 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and her salary is not lower than that of the factory leaders. This is everyone's recognition of skilled workers. Let me give another case. Zhou Hao is a student of Peking University. He majored in life sciences at Peking University. He suspended his studies in 2012 and specialized in numerical control technology. He won the first place in the National Numerical Control Skills Contest that year. Awards create many advanced experiences. Therefore, in the process of enterprise development, now brains and hands have become wings, and skilled talents have become essential for the development of our country. The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China explicitly proposed "building a knowledgeable, skilled, and innovative labor force" The demand for skilled armies is very high. We have implemented relevant documents, implemented political treatment, social treatment and economic treatment, and encouraged the growth of skilled personnel.
- Good technical talents are big country craftsmen. They have a persistent spirit of excellence. If you want to focus on one thing and keep improving, you must first remove obstacles. You can only do things you like after you have ensured everything.
- Xu Xi: Yes, and the enthusiasm of the company is also very high. Beijing Electric Control adopts the method of dividend distribution of skill elements, and the gas group adopts the method of promotion of skill element points. Therefore, the atmosphere of enterprise skill training is very strong.
- Let ’s take a break for three minutes. Please pay attention to “Citizen Dialogue Leader · Proposal Management Face to Face” for a while, see you later.
- You are welcome to continue to pay attention to the "Citizen Dialogue Leader · Proposal Management Face-to-Face" live interview program. We will continue to talk about the training of skilled personnel. Everyone also saw today. There were 9 CPPCC members at our site. After listening to so many, we would like to hear what you think?
- Zhu Liang: I am Zhu Liang, a member of the CPPCC. I would like to ask Director Xu. Many enterprises have technical workers and university graduates in the same position. When facing frontline production issues, sometimes skilled workers are more capable, but due to the gap in education Wages can't keep up with college students of the same age and position. Why is this? Is there a more suitable evaluation system and training method for skilled personnel? Thank you.
- Thank you Member Zhu Liang. What I understand is: In a technical post, is education important or technical important? At present, education may be a bit overwhelming.
- Xu Xi: Yes, what he said is a problem, but there are also individual cases. Like Liu Hong, this is also the role of the Party Central Committee to improve the baton for talent evaluation and the evaluation mechanism. It turns out that evaluation is a ruler. The government took out a ruler, a thesis, and a degree, but now it is gradually passed to the market and enterprises. How to use the ruler to measure talents.
- What does Member Zhang think?
- Zhang Lihua: I am also very concerned about this issue. In the planned economy era, our country has implemented an eight-level wage system. In the enterprise, it is divided into several levels according to the type of work and technology. The highest eight-level workers may be more than leaders. In large enterprises, There should be more level eight workers than middle management cadres, so they are called master craftsmen. Now that enterprises have gained autonomy, the eight-level wage system is no longer implemented. In this case, a new contradiction arises. For example, a college student determines the salary level through a certain degree. How can a skilled person determine his corresponding salary level? Do we have such an evaluation system?
- Xu Xi: This is also what the government is considering in recent years. How to make good use of the baton. Now government departments have cancelled some of the professional qualifications, and handed these over to enterprises and the market. Now, part of the talent pricing power has been given to enterprises, which is mainly reflected in "three combinations and one peg".
"Three Combinations": First, the actual needs of standards and production positions are combined. Because each enterprise has different production job characteristics. The second is the combination of assessment and work performance. Only assessment, not effective, not practical. The third is the combination of evaluation and social recognition. You said that you did a good job, whether it can be recognized around. "Link" is the link between the assessment result and the use of treatment. In the end, the assessment was good, and there was no opinion on the salary market. This "three combinations and one link" is also a good way for enterprises to evaluate skilled personnel. Our pilot companies such as electrical control and gas have a lot of good experience.
In addition, companies are also breaking the ceiling. Originally, our skilled talents were divided into five levels: junior, intermediate, senior, technicians, senior technicians, and now there are chief technicians. Innovation and features.
We now encourage multiple evaluations. Because talents need social mobility, in addition to enterprises, give play to the mechanism of social organizations' evaluation of talents. For example, we often organize some social competitions, and winning awards in social competitions is also a recognition. Some people go to companies to apply for jobs with award-winning certificates, which are obtained under fair competition. These are innovations. Therefore, the stage for the display of technical talents and the evaluation criteria for technical talents is a key point of our recent reform breakthroughs. We must make the role of technical talents better.
- The evaluation system for academic qualifications already existed. Now, the evaluation system for skills is complemented, so that all skilled personnel receive due respect and recognition. However, we say that talents are not evaluated but cultivated after all. What measures do we have for talent cultivation?
- Xu Xi: This year everyone saw a document recently issued by the country, which would cost 100 billion yuan to increase the training of skilled personnel, and Beijing would have to spend billions. Everyone is very concerned about such a large amount of capital investment, and we are also formulating detailed rules.
The first direction of actual investment is to invest in the enterprise, because the enterprise is the main body for the use of talents, the main body for evaluation, and the main body for measurement. Enterprises have employees' education funds, which are extracted from wages. Education funds are used first for training. Government funds are a lever to play the role of enterprise master studios and technical training studios.
The second is a direct subsidy for workers, which is divided into two categories. One is free. It provides free services to transfer workers, laid-off workers, rural laborers, and newly graduated students. The government purchases services to make him unskilled. Become skilled, from nothing. The second category is called subsidies. For already-skilled workers, the government has stepped up subsidies to improve their skills through subsidies. Because even if you have skills, you may be eliminated with the development of the times, so last year we trained 50,000 people through this subsidy. The skills of these 50,000 people have been improved in various enterprises. The above is for companies.
In addition, we also aim at training institutions to encourage training institutions to innovate training methods, make good use of social training needs, and satisfy employee training needs.
In addition, everyone is surely concerned about how to spend the money well is an important indicator of government work. I think first of all, there must be performance. Those who have no post will not be employed after training, which proves that the training effect is not good. The second is to measure satisfaction. The third is whether the treatment of on-the-job employees in the company can be improved. After the training is completed and the treatment is not improved, it is proved that the skills have not been improved and the labor productivity has not been improved. These indicators are integrated to develop a performance evaluation system to make good use of the funds Use it live, let it play the efficiency of talent training.
- Where does this money come from?
- Xu Xi: This is from the balance of the unemployment insurance fund.
- When I said that many friends of the unemployment insurance fund wanted to get this money after being unemployed, they now use the money to prevent everyone from losing their jobs.
- Xu Xi: Yes, this is the country's response to the shortage of skilled personnel. There is a structural contradiction in employment. Structural contradictions. On the one hand, some people will lose their jobs. On the other hand, enterprises will not be able to recruit skilled workers. For the key points, unemployment insurance will be used as a subsidy for skilled personnel. Beijing must make full use of this policy.
- Not only preventing unemployment, but improving skills through training can also increase income.
- Xu Xi: Right.
- Liao Lichun: Indeed, China lacks a large number of down-to-earth skilled talents. They are called blue-collar workers abroad. Sometimes, blue-collar workers have higher incomes than white-collar workers, mainly because they have certain skills. In Beijing, the government purchases training and mobilizes enterprises and social forces to participate in the training. This will definitely lead to the improvement of overall social skills and personal income.
- Xu Xi: Yes, a typical case: Yanqing organized a training to train farmers in Yanqing to serve the Winter Olympics. The project is to wax the sleds of the members who ski down the mountain. This technique must first be skied and mastered. Angle, hardness. If this technology is learned, it will be an employment opportunity for farmers. Yanqing District has formulated a five-year training program for 100,000 people to solve the employment problems of farmers in Yanqing and to solve them in a fundamentally high quality.
- This is to solve the problem that everyone has a skill.
- Xu Xi: Yes, without technology, employment alone is narrow and cannot last long.
- I know that member Liao is concerned about the issue of reducing the burden on the enterprise. Does it need to be raised this time?
- Liao Lichun: Yes, I also want to talk about reducing the burden. The government has been working to reduce the burden on enterprises, but for enterprises, especially SMEs, the burden of human costs due to social security factors is relatively heavy. In addition to the normal payment of employees' wages, enterprises must share the burden with employees. About 40% of total wages are used as social security expenses, which is undoubtedly a very large expense. In an environment of fierce international competition, labor costs in Vietnam and India are lower than us. Is the problem of labor costs more serious for Beijing? The average social wage for Beijing is much higher than that of Shandong, Hebei and other provinces. This will bring greater burdens to Beijing enterprises and reduce their competitiveness. This way of collecting social insurance premiums may also affect some small and micro enterprises that have been hatched and affect the normal growth of the company. I also suggest whether the relevant social security base and payment ratio can be adjusted to effectively reduce the burden of insurance for enterprises and individuals, so that Hopeful companies can move forward lightly and let everyone share the fruits of reform and development.
- Speaking of reducing the burden, everyone thought of the sharp drop in the social security contribution rate in Beijing last month. I remember it seemed that the basic endowment insurance had dropped from 19% to 16%, as if there had not been such a strong effort before.
- Xu Xi: Yes, the reduction of social security premiums by member Liao is indeed a good way to reduce the burden on enterprises, activate the vitality of enterprise development, and promote development. However, this reduction must also take into account that there is no systemic risk in the operation of the social security system, and that sustainable development is required. Therefore, Beijing submitted an application to the state. After comprehensive consideration of the state, Beijing ’s pension rate was reduced from 19% to 16%. From May this year to the end of the year, it reduced the burden of 19.8 billion for enterprises. This is what the host just said Yes, it is a relatively large action, and it really solves some problems for the enterprise.
At the same time, the salary base you said is really a problem. We have carried out the calculation of the average salary of employees in full-caliber urban units in accordance with the requirements of the country. The average salary of last year was 94,000. Wages were 101,000, an increase of about 9%. It should have reached 110,000 last year. Now it is 94,000, which is 16,000 lower than the original caliber. This is to add the salaries of these employees, such as flexible employment, so that the average salary of employees is reduced, and the problem of the base of paid wages is solved. This is mainly targeted at small and micro enterprises and labor-intensive enterprises. Reduce the burden, it is estimated that it can reduce the burden of 4.2 billion. These two policies can reduce the total burden of enterprises by more than 24 billion and contribute to the development of enterprises.
- And this time the coverage is very wide. The good news is that many friends have paid special attention to it. What about Commissioner Liao?
- Liao Lichun: I have gained a lot today, and I believe that these real digital audience friends will also be satisfied.
- Speaking of this issue, although our social security rate has dropped, but the money on the fund's plate is less, and another news is that the pension of corporate retirees has increased, will it affect the level of pension benefits?
- Xu Xi: This is also a matter of common concern to citizens and members. Take last year as an example. Last year, pension income was more than 230 billion yuan, expenditure was more than 140 billion yuan, and the balance was nearly 90 billion yuan. The burden was just reduced by 24 billion yuan, and there is still room. Therefore, with the approval of the state, we have increased the salary of corporate retirees by 220 yuan, and now the average is 4,157 yuan. 2.57 million retired employees can enjoy this policy, which is also the 27th increase in pensions.
The rate reduction this time is also an opportunity. I hope that companies will consider some multi-level social security, such as enterprise annuities, to solve the worries of employees, and lay the foundation for the long-term development of enterprises.
- Can you explain the enterprise annuity?
- Xu Xi: The pension is required by law to be paid. The enterprise annuity is established independently by the enterprise according to the situation. The enterprise annuity rate is 8 + 4, the enterprise pays 8%, and the individual pays 4%. Getting another enterprise annuity guarantees the life benefits after retirement. This is also a leg of multi-level security. Don't rely on one leg of the basic old-age security. The basic old-age pension income is formulated according to national standards. The enterprise annuity is used as In addition, it is more beneficial to businesses and society.
- Zhang Lihua: With so much good news, people who retire in the future should be like me. Everyone has shared the fruits of reform and opening up and economic development. From this point, there is a sense of gain and happiness.
- Incumbent workers also feel a sense of gain and pay less.
- Xu Xi: Yes, as soon as the rate goes down, you pay less, and you have more money in your pocket, which is what citizens can immediately feel. At the same time, in July, corporate retirees can receive an extra 220 yuan, from which aspect You can feel that there are more good news this year.
- Today there are young people's entrepreneurship and employment issues, old people's old-age care issues, and the training of skilled personnel. The youth, middle-aged and old people are all covered, and they are also issues of concern to everyone. Speaking of human social security work, we are also concerned about whether there are corresponding measures to promote the coordinated development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei?
- Xu Xi: The coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei is also the main work of the human social security department. The human social security department deals with people. For example, employment was originally a service area, but now it is a service area. The three places often consult with each other, and the information is interconnected. An overall analysis of employment. In addition, social security has also been docked. For example, the Beijing-Hebei United Social Security Institute was established in Caofeidian. Because Caofeidian has many Shougang workers and enjoys Beijing's medical insurance, Hebei provides some services. Enterprises and employees have Beijing's medical insurance and Hebei. His health insurance, let him enter a door and connect the social insurance. There is also an increase in law enforcement, especially the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei New Airport, the Winter Olympics, and the North Third Line have too many contacts, and strengthen law enforcement coordination in terms of labor and wages. A Hebei farmer worked in Beijing and returned to Tangshan to find that the company owed wages. As long as I appealed to the Tangshan Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, I checked and found that the money was in arrears, and then remitted it to Tangshan's account after the checkout. Joint Office. Human social security has done a lot of work in these areas. Especially for the training of skilled personnel. In the previous two years, Secretary Cai Qi went to Fuping and jointly organized a car manufacturing class with Fuping, Hebei. They have room to find employment in Beijing, and it is also good for his personal skills improvement. The local 4S shop can also be employed.
This year's Beijing Human and Social Security focuses on the following:
The first is training for Xiong'an reemployment. This is the task given to us by the central government. We have also strengthened cooperation with several technical colleges and universities to train some technical talents for Xiong'an.
The other is to tackle poverty. Connect with Hebei, put employment training and skills training on a main agenda, and complete these tasks in a targeted manner. Therefore, in the past two years, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei coordinated development and manpower and social security have a lot of integration points, this year's intensity will also be very large.
- Speaking of the CPPCC proposal, I know that you receive a lot of proposals every year, and it should be said that it is the department that receives the most proposals.
- Xu Xi: One of the departments with the most proposals, sometimes "he is the most" and sometimes "me the most".
- Are there more than 79 this year?
- Xu Xi: That's a lot.
- What are the areas around?
- Xu Xi: Around employment, wages, technical training, and so on, all of which run through the work of human social security. Each of our social security offices has 12 words at the door, which records life, security, and service. You can't live without us forever, birth insurance is here, and so are the death pensions. In addition, the country's social security system is very complete. There are old-age, medical, unemployment, and childbirth security mechanisms that connect people's lives. Therefore, we serve the citizens and have many proposals every year.
We work with human and social security to deal with others. I promise here that we must maintain the realization of high-quality life, high-quality employment, high-level security, and serve the people. In particular, the members' proposals each year have been very helpful to us, and they have hit some key points. I also hope that members will continue to give criticism and guidance to our work.
- Will a proposal like this be implemented in the second half of 2019?
- Xu Xi: Right. You see, most of the proposals just implemented have been implemented. The fee reduction rate will start on May 1st, and the salary base will be adjusted starting from July 1st. The treatment of skilled personnel will also be implemented. Now the use of training funds should be detailed. The amount is very large, and I also disclose that we are working together to make good use of this part of the funds. Those who have not worked become skilled through training, and those who have technical skills are upgraded through training, so that everyone's skills can be improved. The value can be better achieved.
- Thank you, Director Xu, for answering questions on employment, personnel training, and social security. Many citizens and friends have a lot of gains. Today is the last installment of the "Citizen Dialogue Leader · Proposal Management Face-to-Face" live interview. In four days, the leaders of four municipal government departments and more than 40 CPPCC members held dialogues and consultations on CPPCC proposals. Our program The CPPCC's proposal handling was expanded from the results to the process, from the previous text to the text, and turned into an open face-to-face meeting. Through the CPPCC members and the leaders of government departments to jointly resolve issues, promote the quality and efficiency of the proposal work, and strive to enhance the people's sense of gain To make new contributions to the development of the capital. Today I especially thank Director Xu for coming to the studio, as well as the two members, as well as the nine CPPCC members who were present at the scene, and the audience's friends for their attention to our program. Goodbye.